出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2013/10/30 22:21:15」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Targeting of tonoplast proteins to the vacuole.
- Rojas-Pierce M.SourceDepartment of Plant Biology, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695, United States. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Plant science : an international journal of experimental plant biology.Plant Sci.2013 Oct;211:132-6. doi: 10.1016/j.plantsci.2013.07.005. Epub 2013 Jul 18.
- Vacuoles are essential for plant growth and development, and are dynamic compartments that require constant deposition of integral membrane proteins. These membrane proteins carry out many critical functions of the vacuole such as transporting ions and metabolites for vacuolar storage. Understanding
- PMID 23987818
- Subtle Interplay between Synaptotagmin and Complexin Binding to the SNARE Complex.
- Xu J, Brewer KD, Perez-Castillejos R, Rizo J.SourceDepartment of Biophysics, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 6000 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA; Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 6000 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA; Department of Pharmacology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 6000 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA.
- Journal of molecular biology.J Mol Biol.2013 Sep 23;425(18):3461-75. doi: 10.1016/j.jmb.2013.07.001. Epub 2013 Jul 9.
- Ca(2+)-triggered neurotransmitter release depends on the formation of SNARE complexes that bring the synaptic vesicle and plasma membranes together, on the Ca(2+) sensor synaptotagmin-1 and on complexins, which play active and inhibitory roles. Release of the complexin inhibitory activity by binding
- PMID 23845424
- 板倉 誠
- 北里医学 = Kitasato medicine 43(2), 111-116, 2013-12
- NAID 40019954420
- Dopamine Release Suppression Dependent on an Increase of Intracellular Ca²⁺ Contributed to Rotenone-induced Neurotoxicity in PC12 Cells
- Sai Yan,Chen Junfeng,Ye Feng [他],ZHAO Yuanpeng,ZOU Zhongmin,CAO Jia,DONG Zhaojun
- Journal of Toxicologic Pathology 26(2), 149-157, 2013
- … Results demonstrated that rotenone led to an elevation of intracellular Ca2+ through Ca2+ influx by opening of the voltage-gated Ca2+ channel and influenced the soluble N-ethylmaleimide attachment protein receptor (SNARE) proteins expression (including syntaxin, vesicle-associated membrane protein 2 (VAMP2) and synaptosome-associated protein 25 (SNAP-25)); …
- NAID 130003362362
- Vitamin E Prevents Hyperoxia-Induced Loss of Soluble N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Fusion Protein Attachment Protein Receptor Proteins in the Rat Neuronal Cytoplasm
- Kaneai Nozomi,Fukui Koji,Koike Taisuke [他],Urano Shiro
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 36(9), 1500-1502, 2013
- … This study examines the ability of vitamin E to inhibit hyperoxia-induced loss of soluble N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion protein attachment protein receptor (SNARE) proteins in the neuronal cytoplasm. … When rats were subjected to hyperoxia, the expression of both SNARE proteins was markedly decreased compared to normal rats. …
- NAID 130003361513
- 膜の融合 実験によって2つか3つのSNARE複合体があれば小胞と膜を融合させるのに充分な力が得られることが明らかになった。またこの融合には、SNAREタンパク質に付き添って融合が起こる時間と場所の制御を助ける別のタンパク質が ...
- Soluble N -ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor activating protein receptor (SNARE) proteins have been at the fore-front of research on biological membrane fusion for some time. The subcellular localization of SNAREs and their ability to ...