全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. レイノー現象の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of the raynaud phenomenon
- 2. レイノー現象に対する初期治療 initial treatment of the raynaud phenomenon
- 3. レイノー現象の病因 pathogenesis of the raynaud phenomenon
- 4. 初期治療に抵抗性を示したレイノー現象の治療 treatment of the raynaud phenomenon resistant to initial therapy
- 5. 成人における全身性硬化症（強皮症）の臨床症状の概要 overview of the clinical manifestations of systemic sclerosis scleroderma in adults
- Quality of life among testis cancer survivors.
- Gilligan T1.
- Urologic oncology.Urol Oncol.2015 Jun 15. pii: S1078-1439(15)00242-2. doi: 10.1016/j.urolonc.2015.05.018. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: As the most common cancer among males in late adolescence and early adulthood and as a disease with a 5-year relative survival rate of 96%, testis cancer has many survivors who live many years during which chronic toxicities may impair their quality of life.METHODS: In this review, I aim
- PMID 26087970
- Case of H syndrome with massive skin involvement, retroperitoneal fibrosis and Raynaud's phenomenon with a novel mutation in the SLC29A3 gene.
- Fujita E1, Komine M1, Tsuda H1, Adachi A1, Murata S1, Kamata Y2, Minota S2, Ohtsuki M1.
- The Journal of dermatology.J Dermatol.2015 Jun 13. doi: 10.1111/1346-8138.12973. [Epub ahead of print]
- We describe a case of H syndrome with massive skin involvement, retroperitoneal fibrosis and Raynaud's phenomenon. A 48-year-old man with parents of a consanguineous marriage, first appeared with decreased urine output, skin sclerosis on his inner thighs and short stature (142 cm, 47 kg). The pati
- PMID 26074390
- Cryoglobulinemia in a Tunisian internal medicine department.
- Boukhris I1, Azzabi S1, Chérif E1, Ben Hassine L1, Kaouech Z1, Kooli C1.
- Medecine et sante tropicales.Med Sante Trop.2015 Jun 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Cryoglobulinemia is characterized by multiple organ involvement, mainly including the skin, liver, kidneys, and peripheral nerves. Our aim was to investigate the demographic, clinical, and serologic features, as well as survival in a group of 16 Tunisian patients with cryoglobulinemia. The study inc
- PMID 26039888
- Raynaud's syndrome n. See Raynaud's disease. Raynaud's syndrome A vascular, or circulatory system, disorder which is characterized by abnormally cold hands and feet. This chilling effect is caused by constriction of the blood ...
- Primary Raynaud's Most people have the milder primary form of Raynaud's syndrome for which there is no obvious cause. More women than men are affected, and approximately 75 percent of all cases are diagnosed between the ...