- Global cellular responses to β-methyl-amino-L-alanine (BMAA) by olfactory ensheathing glial cells (OEC).
- Chiu AS1, Braidy N2, Marçal H1, Welch JH1, Gehringer MM1, Guillemin GJ3, Neilan BA4.
- Toxicon : official journal of the International Society on Toxinology.Toxicon.2015 Jun 1;99:136-45. doi: 10.1016/j.toxicon.2015.03.009. Epub 2015 Mar 19.
- This study utilised a proteomics approach to identify any differential protein expression in a glial cell line, rat olfactory ensheathing cells (OECs), treated with the cyanotoxin β-methylamino-l-alanine (BMAA). Five proteins of interest were identified, namely Rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor 1 (Rho
- PMID 25797319
- Identification of novel phosphatidic acid-binding proteins in the rat brain.
- Park C1, Kang DS2, Shin GH3, Seo J4, Kim H5, Suh PG2, Bae CD6, Shin JH7.
- Neuroscience letters.Neurosci Lett.2015 May 19;595:108-13. doi: 10.1016/j.neulet.2015.04.012. Epub 2015 Apr 8.
- Phosphatidic acid (PA) is an abundant negatively-charged phospholipid and has long been considered to be an important signaling molecule in diverse cellular events. Thus, the identification of proteins that specifically interact with PA is of considerable interest to understand the regulatory roles
- PMID 25863174
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase-PEST and β8 integrin regulate spatiotemporal patterns of RhoGDI1 activation in migrating cells.
- Lee HS1, Cheerathodi M1, Chaki SP2, Reyes SB1, Zheng Y3, Lu Z3, Paidassi H4, DerMardirossian C5, Lacy-Hulbert A6, Rivera GM2, McCarty JH7.
- Molecular and cellular biology.Mol Cell Biol.2015 Apr;35(8):1401-13. doi: 10.1128/MCB.00112-15. Epub 2015 Feb 9.
- Directional cell motility is essential for normal development and physiology, although how motile cells spatiotemporally activate signaling events remains largely unknown. Here, we have characterized an adhesion and signaling unit comprised of protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP)-PEST and the extracel
- PMID 25666508
- A GDP/GTP exchange-stimulatory activity for the Rab5-RabGDI complex on clathrin-coated vesicles from bovine brain
- HORIUCHI H.
- J Biol Chem 270, 11257-11262, 1995
- NAID 80008317021
- RAB3A-RABGDI-Rabphilin-3A System Regulating Membrane Fusion Machinery in the Synapse and the Growth Cone.
- MIZOGUCHI AKIRA
- Acta Histochemica et Cytochemica 27(2), 117-126, 1994
- … At least three molecular systems are involved in the membrane fusion in the synapse: the Rab3A-RabGDI-Rabphilin-3A system, the NSF-SNAP-SNARE system, and the fusion pore formation system. … RabGDI specifically binds to the GDP-bound "off" form of Rab3A and translocates it from the membrane to the cytoplasm. … Taken together, Rab3A-RabGDI-Rabphilin-3A system probably regulates the targeting and docking of the synaptic vesicles at the active zone. …
- NAID 130000933577
- RabGDI Rab GDP Dissociation Inhibitor, member of Ras oncogene family bovine, recombinant, Sf9 insect cells Cat. No. Amount PR-110 50 g For in vitro use only! Shipping: shipped on dry ice Storage Conditions: store at -80 C ...
- RabGDI is required for commissural axons to cross the floor plate in the embryonic chicken spinal cord We identified RabGDI in a subtractive hybridization screen for guidance cues affecting navigation of commissural ...