- Renal transplantation induces mitochondrial uncoupling, increased kidney oxygen consumption, and decreased kidney oxygen tension.
- Papazova DA1, Friederich-Persson M2, Joles JA3, Verhaar MC3.
- American journal of physiology. Renal physiology.Am J Physiol Renal Physiol.2015 Jan 1;308(1):F22-8. doi: 10.1152/ajprenal.00278.2014. Epub 2014 Oct 1.
- Hypoxia is an acknowledged pathway to renal injury and ischemia-reperfusion (I/R) and is known to reduce renal oxygen tension (Po2). We hypothesized that renal I/R increases oxidative damage and induces mitochondrial uncoupling, resulting in increased oxygen consumption and hence kidney hypoxia. Lew
- PMID 25275014
- Effect of pedal cadence on the heterogeneity of muscle deoxygenation during moderate exercise.
- Zorgati H1, Collomp K, Amiot V, Prieur F.
- Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquée, nutrition et métabolisme.Appl Physiol Nutr Metab.2013 Dec;38(12):1206-10. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2012-0504. Epub 2013 Jun 4.
- This study examined the effect of pedal cadence on the heterogeneity of muscle deoxygenation during exercise of moderate intensity. Twelve healthy subjects performed 6 min of cycling at 40 and 100 r·min(-1) at 80% of the workload corresponding to the gas exchange threshold. Gas exchanges were measu
- PMID 24195620
- Production of Intracellular Phytochemicals in Chlorella under Heterotrophic Conditions
- SANSAWA HIROSHI,ENDO HIROSHI
- Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering 98(6), 437-444, 2004
- … During the increase in cell mass, when a glucose concentration of 0.5–10 g l–1 in the culture fluid was maintained by glucose feeding, and the (Qo2)max in cells was kept constant by supplying oxygen, cell mass increased synchronously with a specific growth rate, μ, of over 0.2 h–1. … In the HSC, when the late glucose-metabolizing cells were aerated by supplying oxygen to maintain over a half of the (Qo2)max under glucose-deficient conditions, intracellular phytochemicals increased rapidly in parallel with cell division. …
- NAID 130004145703
- Relationship between summated tissue respiration and body size in a marine teleost, the porgy Pagrus major
- OIKAWA SHIN,ITAZAWA YASUO
- Ｆｉｓｈｅｒｉｅｓ ｓｃｉｅｎｃｅ 69(4), 687-694, 2003
- … Summated oxygen consumption rate in vitro of an individual (Min vitro) was calculated from an allometric relationship of mass of an organ or part (P) to body mass (W) as P=kWs, and another allometric relationship of rate of tissue respiration in vitro (Qo2) to body mass (Qo2=cWd), determined with 28 organs and parts. …
- NAID 130003904026
- A year ago we have started a research on the influence of gender and sex on the field and the praxis of the sounding arts. The survey is now summarized and has through its 155 participants addressed stereotypes and their ongoing ...
- Acronym Definition QO2 Oxygen Consumption Rate ... Model number NR83A2(Y) has serial numbers which start with QD2, QN2 QO2, Q13, Q23, Q33, Q43, Q52, Q53, Q62, Q72, Q82 and Q92.