- A screening test, especially for cervical cancer, in which a smear of cells exfoliated or scraped from the cervix or vagina is treated with Papanicolaou stain and examined under a microscope for pathological changes.
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/07/07 12:53:25」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 子宮頸癌スクリーニング：理論的根拠および推奨 screening for cervical cancer rationale and recommendations
- 2. 子宮頚部および膣細胞診：結果の解釈 cervical and vaginal cytology interpretation of results
- 3. 子宮頸癌スクリーニング検査：子宮頸部細胞診およびヒトパピローマウイルス検査の技術 cervical cancer screening tests techniques for cervical cytology and human papillomavirus testing
- 4. 子宮頸癌スクリーニング：有効性のエビデンス cervical cancer screening tests evidence of effectiveness
- 5. 子宮頚部細胞診：高悪性度扁平上皮内病変の評価 cervical cytology evaluation of high grade squamous intraepithelial lesions hsil
- The "see and treat" strategy for identifying cytologic high-grade precancerous cervical lesions among low-income Brazilian women.
- Nogara PR, Manfroni LA, da Silva MC, Consolaro ME.SourcePost-Graduation Program in Applied Bioscience Pharmacy, State University of Maringá (UEM), Paraná, Brazil.
- International journal of gynaecology and obstetrics: the official organ of the International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics.Int J Gynaecol Obstet.2012 Aug;118(2):103-6. Epub 2012 May 16.
- OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the strategy of "see and treat" by loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP) for cytologic high-grade precancerous cervical lesions (squamous intraepithelial lesions; HSIL) and post-LEEP recurrence among low-income Brazilian women.METHODS: In a retrospective survey of wom
- PMID 22608027
- Cervicovaginal inflammatory cytokines and sphingomyelinase in women with and without bacterial vaginosis.
- Hemalatha R, Ramalaxmi BA, Krishnaswetha G, Kumar PU, Rao DM, Balakrishna N, Annapurna V.SourceDepartment of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Indian Council of Medical Research, National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, India.
- The American journal of the medical sciences.Am J Med Sci.2012 Jul;344(1):35-9.
- INTRODUCTION: : The objective is to analyze proinflammatory cytokines [interleukin-1β (IL-1β), interleukin-6 and tumor necrosis factor-α] and sphingomyelinase in women with bacterial vaginosis (BV), cervicitis and vaginitis.METHODS: : From January 2009 to June 2010, human immunodeficiency virus (
- PMID 22157388
- Multi-Layer Virtual Slide Scanning System with Multi-Focus Image Fusion for Cytopathology and Image Diagnosis
- NOZAKA Hiroyuki,MIURA Tomisato,ZHENG Zhongxi
- IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems E96.D(4), 856-863, 2013
- … The existing virtual slide system, which is optimized for scanning flat and smooth plane slides such as histopathological paraffin-embedded tissue sections, but is unsuitable for scanning irregular plane slides such as cytological smear slides. … After surgical extraction, smear slide for cytopathological diagnosis were manufactured by the conventional stamp method, fine needle aspiration method (FNA), and tissue washing method. …
- NAID 130003370844
- 落合 隆永,中野 敬介,木村 晃大,相澤 聡一,福沢 正人,上松 隆司,古澤 清文,川上 敏行,長谷川 博雅
- 松本歯学 36(3), 193-198, 2010-12-31
- … The aim of this study was to evaluate the utility of liquid-based cytology (LBC) for diagnosis of oral mucosal lesions, compared with the conventional smear cytology. … Samples were stained with papanicolaou and PAS stainings according to standard methods. …
- NAID 80021630381
- 小畠 勝己,竹下 盛重,神原 豊,大神 明子,松本 慎二,鍋島 一樹,川本 研一郎,鵜池 直邦
- 日本臨床細胞学会雑誌 47(3), 177-182, 2008-05-22
- NAID 110006782467
- The Papanicolaou test (also called Pap smear, Pap test, cervical smear, or smear test) is a screening test used to detect potentially pre-cancerous and cancerous processes in the endocervical canal (transformation zone) of the female ...
- Noun, 1. Papanicolaou smear - a sample of secretions and superficial cells of the uterine cervix and uterus; examined with a microscope to detect any abnormal cells. cervical smear, Pap smear · cytologic smear, cytosmear, smear - a thin ...
- cytologic smear, cytosmear