- フィトヘマグルチニン phytohaemagglutinin phytohemagglutinin
- パルスハイツアナライザー pulse height analyzer
- 受身赤血球凝集反応 passive hemagglutination
- 偽性低アルドステロン症 pseudohypoaldosteronism
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/01/08 03:42:44」(JST)[Wiki ja表示] [Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 代謝性アルカローシスの原因 causes of metabolic alkalosis
- 2. 代謝性アルカローシスの治療 treatment of metabolic alkalosis
- 3. 代謝性アルカローシスの臨床症状および評価 clinical manifestations and evaluation of metabolic alkalosis
- 4. 低アルドステロン症（4型RTA）の病因、診断、および治療 etiology diagnosis and treatment of hypoaldosteronism type 4 rta
- 5. 重度複合型免疫不全（SCID）：概要 severe combined immunodeficiency scid an overview
- Polyhydroxyalkanoate Synthesis Affects Biosurfactant Production and Cell Attachment to Hydrocarbons in Pseudomonas sp. KA-08.
- Di Martino C1, Catone MV, López NI, Raiger Iustman LJ.Author information 1Departamento de Química Biológica, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Intendente Güiraldes 2160, C1428EGA, Buenos Aires, Argentina.AbstractStressful conditions prevailing in hydrocarbon-contaminated sites influence the diversity, distribution, and activities of microorganisms. Oil bioremediation agents should develop special characteristics to cope with these environments like surfactant production and cellular affinity to hydrocarbons. Additionally, polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) accumulation was proven to improve tolerance to stressful conditions. Pseudomonas sp. KA-08 was isolated from a chronic oil-contaminated environment, it is highly tolerant to xylene, and it is able to accumulate PHA and to produce surfactant compounds that lower the water surface tension (ST) as well as bioemulsifiers. In this work, we studied the effect of the capability to accumulate PHAs on biosurfactant production and microbial attachment to hydrocarbons (MATH). Our results showed that PHA synthesis capability has a favorable effect in the production of compounds which affect the ST but not on the production of bioemulsifiers. On the other hand, PHA accumulation affects cellular affinity to xylene. MATH analysis showed that a PHA-negative mutant increased its affinity to xylene compared with the wild-type strain. This result was also observed in Pseudomonas putida GPp104 (a PHA(-) mutant), suggesting that this effect could be generalized to other Pseudomonas strains.
- Current microbiology.Curr Microbiol.2014 Jun;68(6):735-42. doi: 10.1007/s00284-014-0536-5. Epub 2014 Feb 12.
- Stressful conditions prevailing in hydrocarbon-contaminated sites influence the diversity, distribution, and activities of microorganisms. Oil bioremediation agents should develop special characteristics to cope with these environments like surfactant production and cellular affinity to hydrocarbons
- PMID 24519857
- System A amino acid transporter SNAT2 shows subtype-specific affinity for betaine and hyperosmotic inducibility in placental trophoblasts.
- Nishimura T1, Yagi R1, Usuda M1, Oda K1, Yamazaki M1, Suda S1, Takahashi Y1, Okazaki F1, Sai Y2, Higuchi K3, Maruyama T4, Tomi M5, Nakashima E1.Author information 1Faculty of Pharmacy, Keio University, 1-5-30 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8512, Japan.2Faculty of Pharmacy, Keio University, 1-5-30 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8512, Japan; Department of Pharmacy, Kanazawa University Hospital, Takara-machi 13-1, Kanazawa 920-0841, Japan.3Faculty of Pharmacy, Keio University, 1-5-30 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8512, Japan; School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Teikyo University, Itabashi-ku 173-8605, Tokyo, Japan.4Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku 160-8512, Tokyo, Japan.5Faculty of Pharmacy, Keio University, 1-5-30 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8512, Japan. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBetaine uptake is induced by hypertonic stress in a placental trophoblast cell line, and involvement of amino acid transport system A was proposed. Here, we aimed to identify the subtype(s) of system A that mediates hypertonicity-induced betaine uptake. Measurement of [(14)C]betaine uptake by HEK293 cells transiently transfected with human or rat sodium-coupled neutral amino acid transporters (SNATs), SNAT1, SNAT2 and SNAT4 revealed that only human and rat SNAT2 have betaine uptake activity. The Michaelis constants (Km) of betaine uptake by human and rat SNAT2 were estimated to be 5.3mM and 4.6mM, respectively. Betaine exclusively inhibited the uptake activity of SNAT2 among the rat system A subtypes. We found that rat SNAT1, SNAT2 and SNAT4 were expressed at the mRNA level under isotonic conditions, while expression of SNAT2 and SNAT4 was induced by hypertonicity in TR-TBT 18d-1 cells. Western blot analyses revealed that SNAT2 expression on plasma membrane of TR-TBT 18d-1 cells was more potently induced by hypertonicity than that in total cell lysate. Immunocytochemistry confirmed the induction of SNAT2 expression in TR-TBT 18d-1 cells exposed to hypertonic conditions and indicated that SNAT2 was localized on the plasma membrane in these cells. Our results indicate that SNAT2 transports betaine, and that tonicity-sensitive SNAT2 expression may be involved in regulation of betaine concentration in placental trophoblasts.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2014 May;1838(5):1306-12. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2014.01.004. Epub 2014 Jan 14.
- Betaine uptake is induced by hypertonic stress in a placental trophoblast cell line, and involvement of amino acid transport system A was proposed. Here, we aimed to identify the subtype(s) of system A that mediates hypertonicity-induced betaine uptake. Measurement of [(14)C]betaine uptake by HEK293
- PMID 24434061
- The Properties of Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyhexanoate) and its Applications in Tissue Engineering.
- Yang Q, Wang J, Zhang S, Tang X, Shang G, Peng Q, Wang R, Cai X1.Author information 1Department of Stomatology, Shanghai Tenth People's Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, No. 301., Middle Yanchang Road, Shanghai 200072, P.R. China. email@example.com.AbstractPoly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyhexanoate) (PHBHHx) is a member of the polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) family. It is the designation of molecules consisting of random co-polymers of 3-hydroxybutyrate and 3- hydroxyhexanoate. PHBHHx plays a significant role in the field of biomedical materials. It has good physical, chemical and mechanical properties, making it potentially useful for a wide range of biomaterials applications. In addition, it has also shown better biocompatibility with different cell types. This paper will introduce the physical, chemical and biological properties of PHBHHx, including biodegradation, hydrophilicity, surface properties and cytocompatibility. The development of PHBHHx in tissue-engineering applications will be discussed. PHBHHx used to repair bone, cartilage, tendons, nerves and vessels will be the focus of discussion.
- Current stem cell research & therapy.Curr Stem Cell Res Ther.2014 May;9(3):215-22.
- Poly(3-hydroxybutyrate-co-3-hydroxyhexanoate) (PHBHHx) is a member of the polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA) family. It is the designation of molecules consisting of random co-polymers of 3-hydroxybutyrate and 3- hydroxyhexanoate. PHBHHx plays a significant role in the field of biomedical materials. It has
- PMID 24524792
- Preparation and characterization of fluorinated porcine hydroxyapatite
- LIU Quan,CHEN Zetao,GU Haijing,CHEN Zhuofan
- Dental materials journal 31(5), 742-750, 2012-09-01
- … SEM, XPS, XRD, and FTIR results confirmed the fluorination of porcine hydroxyapatite (PHA). … Significant crystal morphological difference was observed between PHA and FPHA. … Fluoride was successfully incorporated into PHA by chemical and thermal processes in this study. … Fluoride incorporation rate into PHA was a strong function of the fluorine concentration in the immersion solution. …
- NAID 10030875457
- Preparative synthesis of Poly〔(R)-3-hydroxybutyrate〕 monomer for enzymatic cell-free polymerization
- Tomizawa Satoshi,Yoshioka Masako,Ushimaru Kazunori
- Polymer journal 44(9), 982-985, 2012-09
- NAID 40019395322
- pha 一九九七年入学 一九九八年入寮 熊野寮に入るまで、僕は友達があまりいなかった。人と話すのがそんなに得意ではなくて、人を誘って遊んだりするのもすごく苦手だったし、人に誘われてもなんかしんどくて断ってばかりいた。
- ニートのphaがひとりでwebサービスを作っています プロフィール 著書『ニートの歩き方』 著書『フルサトをつくる』 web連載『毎日寝て暮らしたい』 web連載『熊野MAKE日記』
|先読み||「受身赤血球凝集反応」「pulse height analyzer」「phytohemagglutinin」|
- passive hemagglutination
- 受身血球凝集反応、感作赤血球凝集反応 感作血球凝集反応 sensitized hemagglutination、間接赤血球凝集反応 indirect hemagglutination
- T cell mitogen
- B cell mitogen
- B細胞：抗IgM抗体、Staphylococcus aureus Cowan I(SAC)、プロテインA
- 1. 身体計測指標
- 2. 質的評価
- a. 骨格筋蛋白質量
- b. 内臓蛋白質量
- c. 脂肪量
- i. CHO, TG← 内臓脂肪の推定
- d. その他
- i. ビタミンA、葉酸、亜鉛
- ii. IRI, T3, FT3
- iii. 血清電解質、尿中電解質
- 梅毒トレポネーマ感作赤血球凝集試験 Treponema pallidum hemagglutination assay Treponema pallidum hemagglutination test
- 梅毒トレポネーマ感作赤血球凝集 Treponema pallidum hemagglutination
- フェイス症候群, PHACE症候群
- 2. OMIM