出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2017/01/01 20:39:27」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- A thermostable archaeal S-adenosylmethionine synthetase: a promising tool to improve the synthesis of adenosylmethionine analogues of biotechnological interest.
- Porcelli M1, Ilisso CP, Mosca L, Cacciapuoti G.
- Bioengineered.Bioengineered.2015 May 1:0. [Epub ahead of print]
- The naturally and widely occurring sulfonium compound, S-adenosylmethionine (AdoMet), one of nature's most versatile molecules, is biosynthesized from methionine and ATP by AdoMet synthetase or methionine adenosyltransferase (MAT) in a two-step reaction in which the energy-rich sulfonium compound is
- PMID 25932775
- Evidence that Biosynthesis of the Second and Third Sugars of the Archaellin Tetrasaccharide in the Archaeon Methanococcus maripaludis Occurs by the Same Pathway Used by Pseudomonas aeruginosa To Make a Di-N-Acetylated Sugar.
- Siu S1, Robotham A2, Logan SM2, Kelly JF2, Uchida K3, Aizawa S3, Jarrell KF4.
- Journal of bacteriology.J Bacteriol.2015 May 1;197(9):1668-80. doi: 10.1128/JB.00040-15. Epub 2015 Mar 2.
- Methanococcus maripaludis has two surface appendages, archaella and type IV pili, which are composed of glycoprotein subunits. Archaellins are modified with an N-linked tetrasaccharide with the structure Sug-1,4-β-ManNAc3NAmA6Thr-1,4-β-GlcNAc3NAcA-1,3-β-GalNAc, where Sug is (5S)-2-acetamido-2,4-d
- PMID 25733616
- Structural Basis for Competitive Inhibition of 3,4-Dihydroxy-2-butanone-4-phosphate Synthase from Vibrio cholerae.
- Islam Z1, Kumar A1, Singh S1, Salmon L2, Karthikeyan S3.
- The Journal of biological chemistry.J Biol Chem.2015 May 1;290(18):11293-308. doi: 10.1074/jbc.M114.611830. Epub 2015 Mar 18.
- The riboflavin biosynthesis pathway has been shown to be essential in many pathogens and is absent in humans. Therefore, enzymes involved in riboflavin synthesis are considered as potential antibacterial drug targets. The enzyme 3,4-dihydroxy-2-butanone-4-phosphate synthase (DHBPS) catalyzes one of
- PMID 25792735
- Iron corrosion activity of anaerobic hydrogen-consuming microorganisms isolated from oil facilities(ENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY)
- Mori Koji,Tsurumaru Hirohito,Harayama Shigeaki
- Journal of bioscience and bioengineering 110(4), 426-430, 2010-10
- … On the other hand, one isolate, namely, Methanococcus maripaludis Mic1c10, considerably corroded iron: this phenomenon was not accompanied by hydrogen consumption, methane formation, or cell growth. …
- NAID 110007880140
- Analyses of Conditions for KMSSS Loop in Tyrosyl-tRNA Synthetase by Building a Mutant Library
- FUJII Akihiko,WAKABAYASHI Kenichi,ONODERA Kenji,KAMIJO Shunsuke
- 生産研究 60(6), 2008
- … For that purpose, we build a library of more than two hundred mutants substituting the KMSSS loop, Lys204-Met205-Ser206-Ser207-Ser208, in tyrosyl-tRNA synthetase of Methanococcus jannaschii, and their degrees of catalytic were examined by the Amber suppression method. …
- NAID 130000102320
- Nucleotide composition of the genomic and protein-coding sequences in the two DNA strands
- Nakashima Hiroshi
- IFMBE Proceedings 21(1), 867-870, 2008
- … The nucleotide composition of protein-coding genes in the two DNA strands of Escherichia coli, Bacillus subtilis, Methanococcus jannaschii and mitochondrial genes of human and fruit fly was studied. …
- NAID 120002647976
- Methanocaldococcus jannaschii was formally in the genus Methanococcus, but due to its ability to grow in high temperatures it was re-classified. There were a few thermophilic species in Methanococcus that were reorganized, ...
- Résultats pour "Methanococcus" sur Internet, dans les universités et dans les œuvres littéraires cyclopaedia.net ... M. jannaschii has some properties which resemble bacterium such as their metabolic levels and some genes that ...