- genus Mesocricetus
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2014/01/16 11:15:04」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
- Defeat-induced activation of the ventral medial prefrontal cortex is necessary for resistance to conditioned defeat.
- Morrison KE, Bader LR, McLaughlin CN, Cooper MA.SourceDepartment of Psychology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, 37996, USA; Department of Animal Behavior, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 19104, USA. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2013 Apr 15;243:158-64. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2013.01.006. Epub 2013 Jan 15.
- The ventral medial prefrontal cortex (vmPFC) controls vulnerability to the negative effects of chronic or uncontrollable stress. Dominance status alters responses to social defeat in the conditioned defeat model, which is a model characterized by loss of territorial aggression and increased submissi
- PMID 23333400
- Lipidomic and metabolomic analyses reveal potential plasma biomarkers of early atheromatous plaque formation in hamsters.
- Jové M, Ayala V, Ramírez-Núñez O, Serrano JC, Cassanyé A, Arola L, Caimari A, Del Bas JM, Crescenti A, Pamplona R, Portero-Otín M.SourceDepartment of Experimental Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Universitat de Lleida-IRBLleida, 25198 Lleida, Spain.
- Cardiovascular research.Cardiovasc Res.2013 Mar 15;97(4):642-52. doi: 10.1093/cvr/cvs368. Epub 2012 Dec 12.
- AIMS: Atherosclerosis is the main pathological process contributing to cardiovascular disease, with diet being the most important factor involved. Although the lipidome of atheromatous plaque has been studied previously, the use of comparative lipidomics and metabolomics in plasma in early atherogen
- PMID 23241314
- Pathogenesis of modoc virus (flaviviridae; flavivirus) in persistently infected hamsters.
- Adams AP, Travassos da Rosa AP, Nunes MR, Xiao SY, Tesh RB.SourceCenter for Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases and Department of Pathology, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas.
- The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene.Am J Trop Med Hyg.2013 Mar;88(3):455-60. doi: 10.4269/ajtmh.12-0110. Epub 2013 Jan 28.
- Abstract. The long-term persistence of Modoc virus (MODV) infection was investigated in a hamster model. Golden hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus) were infected by subcutaneous inoculation with MODV, in which fatal encephalitis developed in 12.5% (2 of 16). Surviving hamsters shed infectious MODV in th
- PMID 23358636
- Puumala virus infection in Syrian hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus) resembling hantavirus infection in natural rodent hosts
- Sanada Takahiro,Kariwa Hiroaki,Nagata Noriyo,Tanikawa Yoichi,Seto Takahiro,Yoshimatsu Kumiko,Arikawa Jiro,Yoshii Kentaro,Takashima Ikuo
- Virus Research 160(1-2), 108-119, 2011-09-00
- … Herein, we report that Syrian hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus) infected with Puumala virus (PUUV) at 4 weeks old show persistent infection without clinical symptoms for more than 2 months. …
- NAID 120003464630
- 濃縮脱塩梅酢の給与によるシリアンハムスターMesocricetus auratus肝臓中トリグリセリド濃度の低下
- 河内 浩行,田中 智弘,舟場 正幸 [他]
- ペット栄養学会誌 12(1), 1-6, 2009-04-00
- NAID 40016661711
- Expression of Nerve Growth Factor and its Receptors trkA and p75 and Inhibin α-Subunit in the Ovarian Interstitial Cells of Lactating Golden Hamsters
- Weng Qiang,Shi Zhanquan,Kawaguchi Maiko [他],WATANABE Gen,TAYA Kazuyoshi
- The Journal of reproduction and development 54(5), 397-401, 2008-10-01
- Characteristic daily increases in the plasma levels of luteinizing hormone (LH) are present every afternoon during lactation in golden hamsters. The objective of this study was to investigate the effe …
- NAID 10024412604
- 00:10 Mesocricetus is always a great word to know. So is gobo. Does it mean: So is callithumpian. Does it mean: So is flibbertigibbet. Does it mean: the offspring of a zebra and a donkey. a screen or mat covered with a dark material ...
|リンク元||「ゴールデンハムスター属」「syrian hamster」「golden syrian hamster」「golden hamster」「メソクリセタス属」|