- moving trget indicator
- moving trget indicator
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/05/19 20:52:13」(JST)[Wiki ja表示] [Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 小児における神経画像検査へのアプローチ approach to neuroimaging in children
- 2. 成人における多発性硬化症の診断 diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in adults
- A patient with partial trisomy 21 and 7q deletion expresses mild Down syndrome phenotype.
- Papoulidis I1, Papageorgiou E1, Siomou E1, Oikonomidou E1, Thomaidis L2, Vetro A3, Zuffardi O4, Liehr T5, Manolakos E1, Vassilis P6.Author information 1Eurogenetica S.A., Laboratory of Genetics, Athens-Thessaloniki, Greece.2Aghia Sophia Children's Hospital, Athens, Greece.3Biotechnology Research Laboratories, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy.4Dept. of Molecular Medicine, University of Pavia, Italy.5Institute of Human Genetics, Jena, Germany.. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgUniversity of Patras, Medical School, Greece.AbstractBACKROUND: Down syndrome (DS) is the most common aneuploidy in live-born individuals and it is well recognized with various phenotypic expressions. Although an extra chromosome 21 is the genetic cause for DS, specific phenotypic features may result from the duplication of smaller regions of the chromosome and more studies need to define genotypic and phenotypic correlations.
- Gene.Gene.2014 Feb 25;536(2):441-3. doi: 10.1016/j.gene.2013.11.078. Epub 2013 Dec 13.
- BACKROUND: Down syndrome (DS) is the most common aneuploidy in live-born individuals and it is well recognized with various phenotypic expressions. Although an extra chromosome 21 is the genetic cause for DS, specific phenotypic features may result from the duplication of smaller regions of the chro
- PMID 24334122
- VIRAPOPS: a forward simulator dedicated to rapidly evolved viral populations.
- Petitjean M, Vanet A.Author information Department of Biology, Univ Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, MTI, INSERM UMR-S 973, CNRS, UMR7592, Institut Jacques Monod, F-75013 Paris and Atelier de Bio Informatique, F-75005 Paris, France.AbstractSummary: Daily, mutability and recombination of RNA viruses result in the production of million variants. All these rapid genomic changes directly influence the functional sites of the protein, its 3D structure or its drug resistances. Therefore, it is important to simulate these drastic switches to determine their effects on virus populations. Many computer programs are able to simulate specific variations in DNA genomes, but are generally non-adapted to RNA viruses. They simulate site-specific selection pressures, but rarely pressures on covariant or on higher order correlated sites and no at all on synthetic lethal groups. That is why we felt it important to create VIRAPOPS, a forward simulator that models specific RNA virus functions. It was designed for computational biologists, biologists and virologists.Availability and implementation: Free binaries are available through a software repository at http://petitjeanmichel.free.fr/itoweb.petitjean.freeware.html.Contact: email@example.com.
- Bioinformatics (Oxford, England).Bioinformatics.2014 Jan 12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Summary: Daily, mutability and recombination of RNA viruses result in the production of million variants. All these rapid genomic changes directly influence the functional sites of the protein, its 3D structure or its drug resistances. Therefore, it is important to simulate these drastic switches to
- PMID 24336644
- Chitin-induced activation of immune signaling by the rice receptor CEBiP relies on a unique sandwich-type dimerization.
- Hayafune M, Berisio R, Marchetti R, Silipo A, Kayama M, Desaki Y, Arima S, Squeglia F, Ruggiero A, Tokuyasu K, Molinaro A, Kaku H, Shibuya N.Author information Department of Life Sciences, School of Agriculture, Meiji University, Kawasaki 214-8571, Japan.AbstractPerception of microbe-associated molecular patterns (MAMPs) through pattern recognition receptors (PRRs) triggers various defense responses in plants. This MAMP-triggered immunity plays a major role in the plant resistance against various pathogens. To clarify the molecular basis of the specific recognition of chitin oligosaccharides by the rice PRR, CEBiP (chitin-elicitor binding protein), as well as the formation and activation of the receptor complex, biochemical, NMR spectroscopic, and computational studies were performed. Deletion and domain-swapping experiments showed that the central lysine motif in the ectodomain of CEBiP is essential for the binding of chitin oligosaccharides. Epitope mapping by NMR spectroscopy indicated the preferential binding of longer-chain chitin oligosaccharides, such as heptamer-octamer, to CEBiP, and also the importance of N-acetyl groups for the binding. Molecular modeling/docking studies clarified the molecular interaction between CEBiP and chitin oligosaccharides and indicated the importance of Ile122 in the central lysine motif region for ligand binding, a notion supported by site-directed mutagenesis. Based on these results, it was indicated that two CEBiP molecules simultaneously bind to one chitin oligosaccharide from the opposite side, resulting in the dimerization of CEBiP. The model was further supported by the observations that the addition of (GlcNAc)8 induced dimerization of the ectodomain of CEBiP in vitro, and the dimerization and (GlcNAc)8-induced reactive oxygen generation were also inhibited by a unique oligosaccharide, (GlcNβ1,4GlcNAc)4, which is supposed to have N-acetyl groups only on one side of the molecule. Based on these observations, we proposed a hypothetical model for the ligand-induced activation of a receptor complex, involving both CEBiP and Oryza sativa chitin-elicitor receptor kinase-1.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A.2014 Jan 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- Perception of microbe-associated molecular patterns (MAMPs) through pattern recognition receptors (PRRs) triggers various defense responses in plants. This MAMP-triggered immunity plays a major role in the plant resistance against various pathogens. To clarify the molecular basis of the specific rec
- PMID 24395781
- Improvement of Automated Identification of the Heart Wall in Echocardiography by Suppressing Clutter Component
- Takahashi Hiroki,Hasegawa Hideyuki,Kanai Hiroshi
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(7), 07HF17-07HF17-7, 2013-07-25
- … For this purpose, we proposed a method to suppress the effect of the clutter components on the MSC of echo signals by applying an adaptive moving target indicator (MTI) filter to echo signals. …
- NAID 150000107431
- High-Accuracy Measurement of Small Movement of an Object behind Cloth Using Airborne Ultrasound
- Hoshiba Kotaro,Hirata Shinnosuke,Hachiya Hiroyuki
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(7), 07HC15-07HC15-6, 2013-07-25
- … We found that a small movement of less than 6 mm/s could be observed using the M-sequence, moving target indicator (MTI) filter, and tracking phase difference, when the SNR was less than 0 dB. … We also present the results of theoretical error analysis in the MTI filter and phase tracking for high-accuracy measurement. …
- NAID 150000107386
- 岡本 一起
- ビタミン 87(5・6), 288, 2013-06-25
- NAID 110009612898