- drug-resistant tuberculosis、MDR-TB、multi-drug resistant tuberculosis、multidrug-resistant tuberculosis
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 薬剤耐性結核の診断、治療、および予防 diagnosis treatment and prevention of drug resistant tuberculosis
- 2. 薬剤耐性結核の疫学および分子メカニズム epidemiology and molecular mechanisms of drug resistant tuberculosis
- 3. 結核の疫学 epidemiology of tuberculosis
- 4. 広範囲薬剤耐性結核の疫学 epidemiology of extensively drug resistant tuberculosis
- 5. 非HIV感染患者における結核の診断 diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis in hiv uninfected patients
- Phenotypically occult multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis: dilemmas in diagnosis and treatment.
- Ho J, Jelfs P, Sintchencko V.SourceCentre for Infectious Diseases & Microbiology, Westmead Hospital, Level 3, ICPMR Building, Westmead Hospital, PO Box 533, Wentworthville 2145, NSW, Australia.
- The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.J Antimicrob Chemother.2013 Dec;68(12):2915-20. doi: 10.1093/jac/dkt284. Epub 2013 Jul 9.
- OBJECTIVES: The clinical significance of the emergence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) isolates that contain rpoB mutations (genotypic resistance), but are phenotypically susceptible to rifampicin (RIF G(R) P(S)), remains uncertain. The aim of this study was to determine the prevalence of MTB ca
- PMID 23838950
- Structural and docking studies of potent ethionamide boosters.
- Tatum NJ, Villemagne B, Willand N, Deprez B, Liebeschuetz JW, Baulard AR, Pohl E.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, Durham University, South Road, Durham DH1 3LE, England.
- Acta crystallographica. Section C, Crystal structure communications.Acta Crystallogr C.2013 Nov 15;69(Pt 11):1243-50. doi: 10.1107/S0108270113028126. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- Tuberculosis remains the second only to HIV as the leading cause of death by infectious disease worldwide, and was responsible for 1.4 million deaths globally in 2011. One of the essential drugs of the second-line antitubercular regimen is the prodrug ethionamide, introduced in the 1960s. Ethionamid
- PMID 24192167
- A review of tuberculosis: Focus on bedaquiline.
- Chan B, Khadem TM, Brown J.SourceBonnie Chan, Pharm.D., is Assistant Professor of Pharmacy, School of Pharmacy, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Suwanee, GA; at the time of writing she was Postgraduate Year 2 Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Resident, Department of Pharmacy, University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC), Rochester, NY. Tina M. Khadem, Pharm.D., is Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Pharmacy Practice, Wegmans School of Pharmacy, St. John Fisher College, Rochester, and Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Pharmacy, URMC. Jack Brown, Pharm.D., M.S., is Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Administration, Wegmans School of Pharmacy, St. John Fisher College, and Adjunct Research Assistant Professor, Department of Social and Preventative Medicine, URMC.
- American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.Am J Health Syst Pharm.2013 Nov 15;70(22):1984-94. doi: 10.2146/ajhp130199.
- PURPOSE: The history and prevalence of tuberculosis and the role of bedaquiline in multidrug-resistant (MDR) tuberculosis are reviewed.SUMMARY: Tuberculosis continues to cause significant morbidity and mortality worldwide. Increasing rates of drug-resistant tuberculosis are a significant concern and
- PMID 24173008
- Clinical Outcomes of Linezolid Treatment for Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in Beijing, China: A Hospital-Based Retrospective Study
- , , , , , ,
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases 68(3), 244-247, 2015
- … Studies have shown that linezolid achieves good clinical outcomes against multidrug-resistant (MDR) and extensively drug-resistant (XDR) tuberculosis (TB). … Of the 16 patients, 14 had received previous treatment for tuberculosis. …
- NAID 130005070802
- Clinical outcome of Linezolid in the Treatment of Extensively Drug-resistant Tuberculosis in Beijing, China: A Hospital-based retrospective Study
- , , , , , ,
- Japanese Journal of Infectious Diseases advpub(0), 2015
- … linezolid, showed good clinical outcome against multidrug-resistant (MDR) and extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis(XDR-TB) in some reports, but its efficacy in indiviual TB patients and its precise contribution to combination regimens remain unclear in Chinese patients. … Of the 16 patients, 14 had a history of previous treatment for tuberculosis. …
- NAID 130004757164
- Recent Progress on the Development of Novel Antitubercular Agents from Whole-Cell Screening Hits
- 有機合成化学協会誌 72(11), 1239-1249, 2014
- … Tuberculosis (TB) caused by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb) continues to be a serious major global health risk. … The first-line therapy using a multidrug regimen has existed since the 1970s, however, there has been an alarming increase in the number of patients with multi (MDR)- and extensive (XDR)-drug-resistant TB in recent years. …
- NAID 130004749122
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Division of Tuberculosis Elimination ... Español Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR TB) What is tuberculosis (TB)? Tuberculosis (TB) is a disease caused by bacteria that ...
- RESISTENTE A POR LOS MENOS ISONIAZIDA Y RIFAMPICINA…” TUBERCULOSIS MULTIDROGORESISTENTE TBC-MDR ... Transcript 1. “… RESISTENTE A POR LOS MENOS ...
- multidrug-resistant tuberculosis, multi-drug resistant tuberculosis, MDR-TB, MDR tuberculosis
- TB, T.B.
- 医学博士 medical doctor
- 維持量 maintenance dose
- 筋ジストロフィー muscular dystrophy
- 筋強直性ジストロフィー myotonic dystrophy
- 視床背内側核 dorsomedial nucleus mediodorsal thalamic nucleus
- 平均偏差 mean deviation
- MD双胎 一絨毛膜二羊膜双胎 monochorionic diamniotic twin