全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. アテローム性腎血管性疾患に関係する慢性腎疾患 chronic kidney disease associated with atherosclerotic renovascular disease
- 2. 鎌状赤血球症を伴う成人における急性胸部症候群 acute chest syndrome in adults with sickle cell disease
- 3. 間質性肺疾患における肺生検結果の解釈 interpretation of lung biopsy results in interstitial lung disease
- 4. 心血管疾患の危険因子の概要 overview of the possible risk factors for cardiovascular disease
- 5. 成人の非糖尿病性慢性腎臓病患者に対する降圧療法と病状の進展 antihypertensive therapy and progression of nondiabetic chronic kidney disease in adults
- A content analysis of cognitive and affective uses of patient support groups for rare and uncommon vascular diseases: comparisons of may thurner, thoracic outlet, and superior mesenteric artery syndrome.
- Walker KK1.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2015 Sep;30(9):859-71. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2013.853225. Epub 2014 May 30.
- Rare disease patients are the predominant group of patients who are now connecting online to patient support groups, yet research on their uses of support groups has received little attention. This is a content analysis of three vascular diseases of differing degrees of rarity. Wall posts from Faceb
- PMID 24877701
- The Entry-Level Physical Therapist: A Case for COMFORT Communication Training.
- Goldsmith J1, Wittenberg-Lyles E, Frisby BN, Platt CS.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2015 Aug;30(8):737-45. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.898014. Epub 2014 Aug 22.
- Entry-level physical therapists provide clinical care for patients with functional mobility limitations. Their care spans the continuum of settings, disease processes, and diagnoses. Although effective communication skills are required to conduct physical therapy work, there is limited instruction p
- PMID 25147911
- The ecosystem approach to health is a promising strategy in international development: lessons from Japan and Laos
- Asakura Takashi,Mallee Hein,Tomokawa Sachi,Moji Kazuhiko,Kobayashi Jun
- Globalization and Health 11, 3, 2015-02-16
- … The burden of disease the developing world is facing cannot be addressed solely by reductionist approaches. … However, there is little sign that there is an awareness of the potentially negative environmental and health impacts of this assistance. …
- NAID 120005602582
- Clinical Implications of Increased Nogo-B Levels in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes and Stable Angina Pectoris
- , , , , ,
- International Heart Journal 56(3), 341-344, 2015
- … Although the relationship between arteriosclerosis and inflammatory response has been recognized in recent years, little is known regarding the change in plasma Nogo-B in coronary artery disease (CAD). … Thus, we investigated the expression levels of Nogo-B in CAD patients and examined this relation with disease stages. …
- NAID 130005070026
- con·gen·i·tal spas·tic par·a·ple·gi·a a type of cerebral palsy characterized by spastic paralysis of the lower extremities. Synonym(s): infantile spastic paraplegia, Little disease Little disease (lit′ĕl) [William John Little, Brit. physician ...
- Little's disease [lit´'lz] congenital spastic stiffness of the limbs, a form of cerebral spastic paralysis due to lack of development of the pyramidal tracts. Little's disease. See cerebral palsy. Little's disease Bilateral congenital spastic ...
- a fraction of、few、insignificant、marginally、modest、modestly、only、petit、scant、slight、slightly、small、subtle、subtly、tiny
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.