全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 骨壊死症（無血管性骨壊死症） osteonecrosis avascular necrosis of bone
- 2. 亜急性または慢性の手首の疼痛を有する成人の評価 evaluation of the adult with subacute or chronic wrist pain
- 3. 月状骨骨折 lunate fractures
- 4. 小児および思春期における慢性の手首の疼痛の原因 causes of chronic wrist pain in children and adolescents
- 5. 急性の手首の疼痛を有する成人患者の評価 evaluation of the adult with acute wrist pain
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields protect the balance between adipogenesis and osteogenesis on steroid-induced osteonecrosis of femoral head at the pre-collapse stage in rats.
- Li JP1, Chen S, Peng H, Zhou JL, Fang HS.Author information 1Department of Orthopedics, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei Province, People's Republic of, China.AbstractThis study was designed to investigate the effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) on the balance of adipogenesis and osteogenesis on steroid-induced osteonecrosis of the femoral head (OFH) in rats. Forty-two rats were divided into three groups: Steroid group (S, n = 16); Steroid + PEMF group (S + P, n = 16); and Control group (C, n = 10). For groups S and S + P, all rats were first intravenously given 10 µg/kg lipopolysaccharide on day 1, and then intramuscularly injected with 20 mg/kg methylprednisolone acetate on days 2, 3, and 4, with an interval of 24 h. After 4 weeks, the S + P group was treated with PEMF (4.5-ms square pulse, repeated at 15 Hz, with a peak of 1.2 mT) for 4 h a day for the next 8 weeks. Group S was not exposed to PEMF. Group C was chosen as the control group, without steroid use and exposure to PEMF. After 8 weeks of treatment, the histological changes, and mRNA and protein expressions of PPAR-γ2 and Runx2 were measured and analyzed. Compared with the S group, lower incidence of osteonecrosis (31% vs. 69%, P < 0.05) and empty osteocyte lacuna rate (36.16 ± 15.34 vs. 59.55 ± 21.70, P < 0.01) was observed in the S + P group. Furthermore, PEMF suppressed the expressions of PPAR-γ2 and improved the expressions of Runx2 in the femoral head (P < 0.05). All data suggest that PEMF is an effective physiotherapy in the treatment of steroid-induced ONFH, and the possible underlying mechanisms include protecting the balance between adipogenesis and osteogenesis. Bioelectromagnetics. 35:170-180, 2014. © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Bioelectromagnetics.Bioelectromagnetics.2014 Apr;35(3):170-80. doi: 10.1002/bem.21833. Epub 2014 Jan 14.
- This study was designed to investigate the effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) on the balance of adipogenesis and osteogenesis on steroid-induced osteonecrosis of the femoral head (OFH) in rats. Forty-two rats were divided into three groups: Steroid group (S, n = 16); Steroid + P
- PMID 24421074
- Administration of erythropoietin exerts protective effects against glucocorticoid-induced osteonecrosis of the femoral head in rats.
- Chen S, Li J, Peng H, Zhou J, Fang H.Author information Department of Orthopedics, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430060, P.R. China.AbstractAccumulating evidence has indicated that erythropoietin (EPO) plays a role in anti-apoptosis and tissue protection in a number of human diseases. The present study was implemented to evaluate these anti-apoptotic and tissue-protective effects in glucocorticoid-induced osteonecrosis in rats. Osteonecrosis was induced by low-dose lipopolysaccharide and subsequent high-dose methylprednisolone pulse. Rats in the preventive group were treated with 500 U/kg/day recombinant human EPO (rhuEPO) for 1 week. Hematological and histomorphometric methods were then used to determine the effects of the administration of rhuEPO. An analysis of trabecular bone architecture was performed to evaluate bone mass change in the osteonecrosis zone. Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated dUTP nick end-labeling (TUNEL) assay was performed to determine the apoptotic index of osteoblasts and osteocytes. Immunoblot analysis was performed to assess the expression of caspase-3 and vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in the femoral head. Treatment with rhuEPO greatly improved the histological performance. Additionally, the incidence of osteonecrosis markedly decreased in the rats in the rhuEPO-treated group (22.2%) compared with the control group (66.7%). Furthermore, the expression of caspase-3 markedly decreased in the rhuEPO-treated group. Consistently, the apoptosis of osteoblasts and osteocytes, as determined by TUNEL assays, was inhibited following the administration of rhuEPO. By contrast, the expression of VEGF increased in the osteonecrosis zone in the rats treated with rhuEPO. The results from the present study demonstrate that EPO exerts prominent protective effects against glucocorticoid-induced osteonecrosis of the femoral head in rats by inhibiting the apoptosis of osteoblasts and osteocytes and increasing the expression of VEGF.
- International journal of molecular medicine.Int J Mol Med.2014 Apr;33(4):840-8. doi: 10.3892/ijmm.2014.1644. Epub 2014 Feb 5.
- Accumulating evidence has indicated that erythropoietin (EPO) plays a role in anti-apoptosis and tissue protection in a number of human diseases. The present study was implemented to evaluate these anti-apoptotic and tissue-protective effects in glucocorticoid-induced osteonecrosis in rats. Osteonec
- PMID 24503957
- Role of the local bone renin‑angiotensin system in steroid‑induced osteonecrosis in rabbits.
- Zhang Y1, Wang K1, Song Q1, Liu R1, Ji W2, Ji L1, Wang C1.Author information 1Department of Orthopaedics, The Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710004, P.R. China.2Medical College of Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710061, P.R. China.AbstractThe specific pathogenesis of steroid‑induced osteonecrosis (ON) is yet to be elucidated and until recently effective prophylactic therapies have not been available. The local renin‑angiotensin system (RAS) exists in the bone and has an important role in local bone regulation. However, to the best of our knowledge, the interrelation between local bone RAS and steroid‑induced ON is yet to be investigated. In the present study, 45 rabbits were injected with a single intramuscular dose of 20 mg/kg methylprednisolone acetate (MPA) and were sacrificed 1 (group A), 2 (group B) and 3 (group C) weeks subsequent to MPA administration (n=15 per group). Ten rabbits were used as a control group (group N). The presence or absence of ON in the bilateral femoral heads was examined histopathologically. The mRNA and protein expression of components of the RAS, including angiotensin II (Ang II), angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) and Ang II type 1 (AT1) and Ang II type 2 (AT2) receptors, were detected in the bone. Significant changes in Ang II, ACE, and AT1 and AT2 receptor expression were observed in the bone of the rabbits in the different groups. Moreover, the expression of Ang II and ACE was highest one week subsequent to administration of the glucocorticoid methylprednisolone and the expression of the AT1 and AT2 receptors was highest two weeks following methylprednisolone administration. ON occurs most significantly at three weeks following the administration of MPA in this animal model, thus the changes in Ang II, ACE and AT1 and AT2 receptor expression preceded this. The present study found that ON was strongly associated with the activation of the local bone RAS in rabbits.
- Molecular medicine reports.Mol Med Rep.2014 Apr;9(4):1128-34. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2014.1978. Epub 2014 Feb 21.
- The specific pathogenesis of steroid‑induced osteonecrosis (ON) is yet to be elucidated and until recently effective prophylactic therapies have not been available. The local renin‑angiotensin system (RAS) exists in the bone and has an important role in local bone regulation. However, to the bes
- PMID 24566768
- 進行期キーンベック病に対する治療 (整形外科におけるマイクロサージャリーの進歩) -- (骨格再建)
- 整形・災害外科 58(5), 623-628, 2015-04
- NAID 40020443619
- 症例 若年者Kienbock病の治療においてST仮固定術を用いた1例
- 整形・災害外科 58(2), 243-246, 2015-02
- NAID 40020350962
- 三菱神戸病院誌 = The Journal of Mitsubishi Kobe Hospital 5, 5-12, 2015
- NAID 40020695140
- Kienböck's disease is a disorder of the wrist. It is named for Dr. Robert Kienböck, a radiologist in Vienna, Austria who described osteomalacia of the lunate in 1910.  It is breakdown of the lunate bone, a carpal bone in the wrist that ...
- - Radiographic Findings: - initial findings: - sclerosis of lunate; - may be normal except for negative ulnar variance; (ref: Ulnar variance in Kienbock's disease.); - in the study by Bonzar, et al (1998 ...
|リンク元||「キーンベック病」「avascular necrosis of bone」|
- Kienbock's disease、Kienbock's disease
- Kienbock病、月状骨軟化症, lunatomalacia, osteomalacia lunatum
- Kienbock's disease、osteonecrosis
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.