全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 肥満細胞：表面受容体とシグナル伝達 mast cells surface receptors and signal transduction
- 2. 体液性免疫応答 the humoral immune response
- 3. IgG サブクラス欠乏症 igg subclass deficiency
- 4. IgGサブクラス：物理学的性質、遺伝的特徴、および生物学的機能 igg subclasses physical properties genetics and biologic functions
- 5. 免疫不全症を引き起こすCD3／T細胞受容体複合体疾患 cd3 t cell receptor complex disorders causing immunodeficiency
- Molecular characterization and functional analysis of a novel C-type lectin receptor-like gene from a teleost fish, Plecoglossus altivelis.
- Yang GJ1, Lu XJ1, Chen Q2, Chen J3.
- Fish & shellfish immunology.Fish Shellfish Immunol.2015 Jun;44(2):603-10. doi: 10.1016/j.fsi.2015.03.037. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- C-type lectin-like receptors (CLRs) are important pathogen pattern recognition molecules that recognize carbohydrate structures. However, the functions of these receptors in fish keep less known. In this study, we characterized a novel CLR from a teleost fish, Plecoglossus altivelis (ayu), tentative
- PMID 25842180
- Antibody glycosylation and its impact on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of monoclonal antibodies and fc-fusion proteins.
- Liu L1.
- Journal of pharmaceutical sciences.J Pharm Sci.2015 Jun;104(6):1866-84. doi: 10.1002/jps.24444. Epub 2015 Apr 14.
- Understanding the impact of glycosylation and keeping a close control on glycosylation of product candidates are required for both novel and biosimilar monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and Fc-fusion protein development to ensure proper safety and efficacy profiles. Most therapeutic mAbs are of IgG class
- PMID 25872915
- Design, synthesis of diaminopyrimidine inhibitors targeting IgE- and IgG-mediated activation of Fc receptor signaling.
- Argade A1, Bhamidipati S2, Li H2, Sylvain C3, Clough J2, Carroll D4, Keim H5, Braselmann S2, Taylor V2, Zhao H6, Herlaar E7, Issakani SD2, Wong BR8, Masuda ES2, Payan DG2, Singh R9.
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters.Bioorg Med Chem Lett.2015 May 15;25(10):2122-8. doi: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2015.03.072. Epub 2015 Apr 1.
- Using cultured human mast cells (CHMC) the optimization of 2,4-diaminopyrimidine compounds leading to 22, R406 is described. Compound 22 is a potent upstream inhibitor of mast cell degranulation and its mechanism of action is via inhibition of Syk kinase. Compound 22 has significant activity in inhi
- PMID 25891105
- Antibody Internalization into Living Cells via Crosslinker-mediated Endocytosis
- , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Chemistry Letters 44(4), 468-470, 2015
- … This crosslinker consists of IgG binding peptide and folic acid as cancer targeting ligands toward the folate receptor, which highly expresses in many cancer cells surface. … This crosslinker successfully facilitated antibody internalization into cancer cell by the folate receptor-mediated endocytosis. …
- NAID 130005062125
- Antibody Internalization into Living Cell via Crosslinker-mediated Endocytosis
- , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Chemistry Letters advpub(0), 2015
- … This crosslinker consists of IgG binding peptide and folic acid as cancer targeting ligand toward folate receptor which highly expresses in many cancer cells surface. … This crosslinker successfully facilitated antibody internalization into cancer cell by the folate receptor-mediated endocytosis. …
- NAID 130004868449
- Expression of N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Subunits in the Bovine Ovum: Ova as a Potential Source of Autoantigens Causing Anti-NMDAR Encephalitis
- , , , , , , ,
- The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 235(3), 223-231, 2015
- … Anti-N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR) encephalitis is such an autoimmune disorder that predominantly affects young women. … Taken together, we propose that the normal ovum expresses NMDARs that have strong affinity for the disease-specific IgG. …
- NAID 130004822446
- This gene encodes a receptor that binds the Fc region of monomeric immunoglobulin G. The encoded protein transfers immunoglobulin G antibodies from mother to fetus across the placenta. This protein also binds immunoglobulin G ...
- Fundamental Biology of FcRn FcRn, encoded by fcgrt and also known as the Brambell receptor, is a MHC class I like molecule associated with beta-2-microglobulin (β2m). It functions to protect IgG and albumin from ...
|リンク元||「免疫グロブリンG受容体」「IgGレセプター」「immunoglobulin G receptor」「免疫グロブリンGレセプター」「IgG受容体」|