全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. Skull fractures in adults
- 2. 成人における皮膚筋炎および多発性筋炎の臨床症状 clinical manifestations of dermatomyositis and polymyositis in adults
- 3. 思春期特発性側弯症：臨床的特徴、評価および診断 adolescent idiopathic scoliosis clinical features evaluation and diagnosis
- 4. ムコール症（接合真菌症） mucormycosis zygomycosis
- 5. 小児および思春期における自然縦隔気腫 spontaneous pneumomediastinum in children and adolescents
- Perianesthetic complications in dogs undergoing magnetic resonance imaging of the brain for suspected intracranial disease.
- Hicks JA, Kennedy MJ, Patterson EE.SourceDepartment of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, MN 50118.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.J Am Vet Med Assoc.2013 Nov 1;243(9):1310-5. doi: 10.2460/javma.243.9.1310.
- Objective-To evaluate the occurrence of perianesthetic complications in dogs undergoing MRI for suspected intracranial disease and identify risk factors associated with observed complications. Design-Retrospective case-control study. Animals-238 client-owned dogs undergoing MRI of the brain. Procedu
- PMID 24134582
- Comparison of cold crystalloid and colloid infusions for induction of therapeutic hypothermia in a porcine model of cardiac arrest.
- Skulec R, Truhlar A, Turek Z, Parizkova R, Dostal P, Hicks S, Lehmann C, Cerny V.AbstractINTRODUCTION: Large-volume cold intravenous infusion of crystalloids has been used for induction of therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest. However, the effectiveness of cold colloids has not been evaluated. Therefore, we performed an experimental study to investigate the cooling effect of cold normal saline compared to colloid solution in a porcine model of ventricular fibrillation.
- Critical care (London, England).Crit Care.2013 Oct 16;17(5):R242. [Epub ahead of print]
- INTRODUCTION: Large-volume cold intravenous infusion of crystalloids has been used for induction of therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest. However, the effectiveness of cold colloids has not been evaluated. Therefore, we performed an experimental study to investigate the cooling effect of col
- PMID 24131867
- sign (sīn) an indication of the existence of something; any objective evidence of a disease, i.e., such evidence as is perceptible to the examining physician, as opposed to the subjective sensations (symptoms) of the patient. Abadie's ...
- sign In marketing and advertising, a device placed on or before a premises to identify its occupant and the nature of the business done there or, placed at a distance, to advertise a business or its products. The ancient Egyptians and ...