- Bilateral retinal pigment epithelium tears in acute Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease.
- Mili-Boussen I1, Letaief I, Dridi H, Ouertani A.
- Retinal cases & brief reports.Retin Cases Brief Rep.2013 Fall;7(4):350-4. doi: 10.1097/ICB.0b013e3182964f68.
- PURPOSE: To report an original case of retinal pigment epithelial (RPE) tears in acute Vogt-Koyanagi-Haradadisease.METHODS: Observational case report of a patient who presented with RPE tears in acute Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada disease, who underwent clinical examination, fluorescein and infracyanine gree
- PMID 25383819
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada Disease. Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada (VKH) disease is a multisystemic disorder characterized by granulomatous panuveitis with exudative retinal detachments that is often associated with neurologic ...
- N. KOUDA ET AL. 593 EARLY MANIFESTATION OF VKH DISEASE 4. Hosokawa M. A case of Harada’s disease accompanied by uni-lateral acute glaucoma as an initial sign that remained unilat-eral throughout the clinical course.