出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/07/18 22:01:39」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 癌関連疲労：治療 cancer related fatigue treatment
- 2. 緩和ケア：疲労、脱力および無力症の概要 palliative care overview of fatigue weakness and asthenia
- 3. 健康関連QOLの評価 evaluation of health related quality of life
- 4. 高齢の成人における貧血 anemia in the older adult
- 5. 特発性肺線維症の病因 pathogenesis of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Factors related to fatigue in Chinese patients with end-stage renal disease receiving maintenance hemodialysis: a multi-center cross-sectional study.
- Wang SY1, Zang XY1, Fu SH2, Bai J3, Liu JD4, Tian L5, Feng YY6, Zhao Y1.
- Renal failure.Ren Fail.2016 Apr;38(3):442-50. doi: 10.3109/0886022X.2016.1138819. Epub 2016 Feb 18.
- Backgroud Fatigue is considered as a common symptom in patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and can significantly decrease patients' quality of life. This study aimed to assess fatigue in hemodialysis patients and to investigate risk factors of fatigue in Chinese patients receiving maintenan
- PMID 26887433
- Patient-reported Outcomes in Asian Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Treated With Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir.
- Younossi ZM1, Stepanova M, Chan HL, Lee MH, Yu ML, Dan YY, Choi MS, Henry L.
- Medicine.Medicine (Baltimore).2016 Mar;95(9):e2702. doi: 10.1097/MD.0000000000002702.
- Prevalence of chronic hepatitis C (CH-C) infection in patients of Asian ancestry ranges between 1% and 20%. Interferon (IFN)- and ribavirin (RBV)-containing regimens for CH-C have a negative impact on patient-reported outcomes (PROs) during treatment.The aim of this study was to assess the impact of
- PMID 26945356
- Health Related Quality of Life and Care Dependency among Elderly Hospital Patients: An International Comparison
- , , , , ,
- The Tohoku Journal of Experimental Medicine 235(3), 193-200, 2015
- … We employed the Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy (FACIT) Measurement System and the Care Dependency Scale. … FACIT is a collection of HRQOL questionnaires that assess multidimensional health status in people with various chronic illnesses. … Moreover, the FACIT sum score (Poland and Turkey) and functional wellbeing (The Netherlands) are significantly associated with the decrease in care dependency status. …
- NAID 130004822442
- 安藤 満代,吉良 晴子
- 健康心理学研究 27(2), 140-147, 2014
- … Cancer patients (N=30) in an oncology ward of a general hospital completed the Japanese Benefit Finding Scale (JBFS) to assesses benefits, the Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy-Sp (FACIT-Sp) to assess spiritual well-being, the Hospital Anxiety Depression Scale (HADS) to assess anxiety and depression, and the Anderson Symptom Inventory (ASI) to assess symptom levels. … Results indicated that the FACIT-Sp score was positively correlated with each subdomain of the JBFS, and negatively correlated with ASI and HADS. …
- NAID 130004950362
- Welcome to FACIT Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy Choose the site you wish to visit Copyright © 2010 FACIT.org Submit CV (Healthcare Providers) Submit CV (Translators) ...
- FACIT: Providing a Voice for Patients Worldwide Welcome! 19-Aug-2015 Welcome to FACIT. For information about the existing FACIT measurement system, please visit the FACIT.org portion of the website. Details about each scale ...