- wikipedia en
- Long-term follow-up in patients treated with curative electrochemotherapy for cancer in the oral cavity and oropharynx.
- Landström FJ1, Reizenstein J, Adamsson GB, Beckerath Mv, Möller C.
- Acta oto-laryngologica.Acta Otolaryngol.2015 Oct;135(10):1070-8. doi: 10.3109/00016489.2015.1049663. Epub 2015 Jun 10.
- CONCLUSION: ECT can be a safe curative mono modality treatment, especially in tongue cancer. The future role for ECT in head and neck cancer needs to be further investigated.INTRODUCTION: Electrochemotherapy (ECT) is a cancer treatment modality that uses electroporation to increase the intracellular
- PMID 26061895
- Spiritual Well-Being for Increasing Life Expectancy in Palliative Radiotherapy Patients: A Questionnaire-Based Study.
- Hematti S1, Baradaran-Ghahfarokhi M, Khajooei-Fard R, Mohammadi-Bertiani Z.
- Journal of religion and health.J Relig Health.2015 Oct;54(5):1563-72. doi: 10.1007/s10943-014-9872-9.
- Spiritual well-being in patients with an advanced cancer has been found to positively correlate with subjective well-being, lower pain levels, hope and positive mood states, high self-esteem, social competence, purpose in life, and overall quality of life. In this regard, Quran recitation is stated
- PMID 24797156
- Renal function and symptoms/adverse effects in opioid-treated patients with cancer.
- Kurita GP1,2, Lundström S3, Sjøgren P1,4, Ekholm O5, Christrup L6, Davies A7, Kaasa S8,9, Klepstad P10,11, Dale O11.
- Acta anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand.2015 Sep;59(8):1049-59. doi: 10.1111/aas.12521. Epub 2015 May 5.
- BACKGROUND: Renal impairment and the risk of toxicity caused by accumulation of opioids and/or active metabolites is an under-investigated issue. This study aimed at analysing if symptoms/adverse effects in opioid-treated patients with cancer were associated with renal function.METHODS: Cross-sectio
- PMID 25943005
- 頭頸部がん患者の手術後早期の肩関節外転可動域の改善が退院後のQuality of Lifeに与える影響
- 理学療法科学 31(1), 61-66, 2016
- NAID 130005132348
- EORTC 10981-22023 AMAROS試験
- 腫瘍内科 = Clinical oncology 15(4), 407-412, 2015-04
- NAID 40020458454
- ISAC-1-1 Survival outcomes after extensive cytoreductive surgery and selective neoadjuvant chemotherapy in stage IIIC and IV advanced epithelial ovarian cancer with same inclusion criteria of EORTC-NCIC trial(Group 1 Oncology,IS Award Candidate,International Session)
- 日本産科婦人科學會雜誌 67(2), 995, 2015-02-01
- NAID 110009942055
- We are always looking for new talents. Please find here the current positions open at EORTC HQ in Brussels. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here. FUNDING EORTC is UP ...
- The EORTC QLQ-C30 assesses the quality of life of cancer patients. It has been translated and validated into 81 languages and is used in more than 3,000 studies worldwide. Various modules have been developed for disease specific ...