出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2016/07/08 11:06:11」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における詳細な神経学的検査 the detailed neurologic examination in adults
- 2. 末梢神経疾患および筋疾患の鑑別診断 differential diagnosis of peripheral nerve and muscle disease
- 3. 子癇前症：管理および予後 preeclampsia management and prognosis
- 4. 脊髄障害の解剖学および局在性 anatomy and localization of spinal cord disorders
- 5. 新生児の神経学的検査 neurological examination of the newborn
- Treatment of Lyme neuroborreliosis with plasmapheresis.
- Çelik T1, Çelik Ü2, Kömür M1, Tolunay O3, Dönmezer Ç3, Yıldızdas D4.
- Journal of clinical apheresis.J Clin Apher.2015 Sep 10. doi: 10.1002/jca.21430. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lyme disease is a rare tick-borne multisystemic infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. Different neurological conditions were reported in the disease. In this article, we present a 15-year-old patient hospitalized with ataxia who was diagnosed with Lyme neuroborreliosis. Intravenous immunoglobuli
- PMID 26356494
- De novo KIF1A mutations cause intellectual deficit, cerebellar atrophy, lower limb spasticity and visual disturbance.
- Ohba C1,2, Haginoya K3, Osaka H4,5, Kubota K6, Ishiyama A6, Hiraide T6, Komaki H6, Sasaki M6, Miyatake S1, Nakashima M1, Tsurusaki Y1, Miyake N1, Tanaka F2, Saitsu H1, Matsumoto N1.
- Journal of human genetics.J Hum Genet.2015 Sep 10. doi: 10.1038/jhg.2015.108. [Epub ahead of print]
- Recently, de novo KIF1A mutations were identified in patients with intellectual disability, spasticity and cerebellar atrophy and/or optic nerve atrophy. In this study, we analyzed a total of 62 families, including 68 patients with genetically unsolved childhood cerebellar atrophy, by whole-exome se
- PMID 26354034
- Definition In a normal person, when a muscle tendon is tapped briskly, the muscle immediately contracts due to a two-neuron reflex arc involving the spinal or brainstem segment that innervates the muscle. The afferent neuron whose ...
- Introduction: Reflexes are useful for the general internist to perform, but you can’t evaluate them if… You don’t have a hammer. You don’t use proper technique, in which case the reflex will appear to be absent when it is present. If ...
- reflex response, reflex action, instinctive reflex, innate reflex, inborn reflex, unconditioned reflex, physiological reaction