- cDNA array、cDNA microarray、DNA chip、gene chip、oligonucleotide array、oligonucleotide array sequence analysis、oligonucleotide microarray
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/05/26 22:52:58」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 臨床腫瘍学における遺伝子発現プロファイリング、プロテオミクス、およびマイクロRNAプロファイリングの概要 overview of gene expression profiling proteomics and microrna profiling in clinical oncology
- 2. 急性心臓同種移植拒絶反応：診断 acute cardiac allograft rejection diagnosis
- 3. 遺伝学およびゲノミクスのためのツール：遺伝子発現プロファイリング tools for genetics and genomics gene expression profiling
- 4. びまん性大細胞型B細胞性リンパ腫の予後 prognosis of diffuse large b cell lymphoma
- 5. 成人における皮膚筋炎および多発性筋炎の診断および鑑別診断 diagnosis and differential diagnosis of dermatomyositis and polymyositis in adults
- Application of the ASLP technology to a novel platform for rapid and noise-free multiplexed SNP genotyping.
- Shin SC1, Kim G1, Yang HB2, Park KW1, Kang BC2, Park HG3.Author information 1Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (BK21Program), KAIST, 291, Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea.2Department of Plant Science, Plant Genomics and Breeding Institute, and Research Institute for Agriculture and Life Sciences, Seoul National University, 599 Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-921, Republic of Korea.3Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering (BK21Program), KAIST, 291, Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractA novel multiplexing method, which relies on universal amplification of separated ligation-dependent probes (ASLP), has been developed to genotype single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). The ASLP technique employs two allele-specific oligonucleotides (ASO), modified with universal forward primer sequences at the 5'-end and a common locus-specific oligonucleotide (LSO) extended with a universal separation (US) sequence at the 3'-end. In the process, allele-specific ligation first takes place when target genomic DNA is hybridized by perfectly matching the ASO together with the LSO. A separation probe, which consists of a universal reverse primer sequence labeled with biotin at the 5'-end and complementary sequence of US at the 3'-end, is then applied to the resulting ligation product. During the extension reaction of the separation probe, the ligated probes dissociate from target genomic DNA in the form of a double-stranded DNA and are separated from the reaction mixture, which includes genomic DNA and unligated probes, by simply using streptavidin-coated magnetic beads. PCR amplification of the separated ligation products is then carried out by using universal primers and the PCR products are hybridized on a DNA microarray using the RecA protein. The advantageous features of the new method were demonstrated by using it to genotype 15 SNP markers for cultivar identification of pepper in a convenient and correct manner.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Apr 15;54:687-94. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.10.071. Epub 2013 Nov 20.
- A novel multiplexing method, which relies on universal amplification of separated ligation-dependent probes (ASLP), has been developed to genotype single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). The ASLP technique employs two allele-specific oligonucleotides (ASO), modified with universal forward primer seq
- PMID 24362043
- An ultrasensitive electrochemical sensing platform for Hg(2+) based on a density controllable metal-organic hybrid microarray.
- Shi L1, Chu Z1, Liu Y1, Jin W2, Chen X3.Author information 1State Key Laboratory of Materials-Oriented Chemical Engineering, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 210009, PR China.2State Key Laboratory of Materials-Oriented Chemical Engineering, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 210009, PR China. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgCollege of Sciences, Nanjing University of Technology, Nanjing 210009, PR China.AbstractA novel electrochemical Hg(2+) biosensor was developed on the basis of a metal-organic hybrid microarray, in which the nicking endonuclease (NE) assisted target-triggered strand release strategy was realized via the DNA cyclic amplification technique. The metal-organic hybrid microarray was fabricated using the SAM of 1, 4-benzenendithiol as soft template, and the density of the microarray could be adjusted by controlling the surface coverage of 1,4-benzenendithiol molecules. In the presence of Hg(2+), capture DNA (cDNA) with an indicator at one end could hybridize with the reporter DNA (rDNA) through the stable T-Hg(2+)-T linkage, forming the nicking recognition site. After the nicking reaction, the electrochemical indicator dissociated from the electrode surface. The released rDNA and Hg(2+) could be reused in the sensing system and initiate the next cycle, and more electroactive indicator dissociated from the electrode surface, resulting in a significant signal decrease. The constructed DNA biosensor could detect Hg(2+) in a wide linear range from 15pM to 500nM, with an ultrasensitive detection limit of 5pM (S/N=3). Furthermore, the biosensor exhibited excellent stability, good reproducibility and high selectivity towards other divalent ions. The proposed sensing system also showed a promising potential for the application in real aquatic product sample analysis.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Apr 15;54:165-70. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.10.074. Epub 2013 Nov 7.
- A novel electrochemical Hg(2+) biosensor was developed on the basis of a metal-organic hybrid microarray, in which the nicking endonuclease (NE) assisted target-triggered strand release strategy was realized via the DNA cyclic amplification technique. The metal-organic hybrid microarray was fabricat
- PMID 24270467
- Genome-wide analysis of DNA copy number alterations and loss of heterozygosity in intracranial germ cell tumors.
- Terashima K, Yu A, Chow WY, Hsu WC, Chen P, Wong S, Hung YS, Suzuki T, Nishikawa R, Matsutani M, Nakamura H, Ng HK, Allen JC, Aldape KD, Su JM, Adesina AM, Leung HC, Man TK, Lau CC.Author information Department of Pediatrics, Texas Children's Cancer and Hematology Centers, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas.AbstractBACKGROUNDS: Intracranial germ cell tumors (GCTs) are rare and heterogeneous with very little is known about their pathogenesis and underlying genetic abnormalities.
- Pediatric blood & cancer.Pediatr Blood Cancer.2014 Apr;61(4):593-600. doi: 10.1002/pbc.24833. Epub 2013 Nov 19.
- BACKGROUNDS: Intracranial germ cell tumors (GCTs) are rare and heterogeneous with very little is known about their pathogenesis and underlying genetic abnormalities.PROCEDURES: In order to identify candidate genes and pathways which are involved in the pathogenesis of these tumors, we have profiled
- PMID 24249158
- Survival Analysis by Penalized Regression and Matrix Factorization
- Yeuntyng Lai,Morihiro Hayashida,Tatsuya Akutsu
- 情報処理学会研究報告. MPS, 数理モデル化と問題解決研究報告 2013-MPS-95(17), 1-6, 2013-09-19
- … DNA microarray is a useful technique to detect thousands of gene expressions at once, and is usually employed to classify different types of cancer. … We examined L1- (lasso), L2- (ridge), and L1-L2 combined (elastic net) penalized regression for diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) patients' microarray data, and found L1-L2 combined method predicts survival best with the smallest logrank p-value. …
- NAID 110009606417
- Microintaglio Printing of In situ Synthesized Proteins Enables Rapid Printing of High-Density Protein Microarrays Directly from DNA Microarrays
- Biyani Manish,Moriyasu Junpei,Tanaka Yoko,Sato Shusuke,Ueno Shingo,Ichiki Takanori
- Applied Physics Express 6(8), 087001-087001-4, 2013-08-25
- … A simple and versatile approach to the simultaneous on-chip synthesis and printing of proteins has been studied for high-density protein microarray applications. …
- NAID 150000107221
- Global Identification of Genes Related to Nutrient Deficiency in Intervertebral Disc Cells in an Experimental Nutrient Deprivation Model
- Sudo Hideki,Yamada Katsuhisa,Iwasaki Koji,Higashi Hideaki,Ito Manabu,Minami Akio,Iwasaki Norimasa
- PLOS ONE 8(3), e58806, 2013-03-08
- … Global gene expression was profiled by microarray analysis. … Microarray analysis revealed 2922 differentially expressed probe sets with >= 1.5-fold changes in expression. … Serum starvation of NP cells significantly affected the expression of several genes involved in DNA damage checkpoints of the cell cycle, including Atm, Brca1, Cdc25, Gadd45, Hus1, Ppm1D, Rad 9, Tp53, and Cyclin D1. …
- NAID 120005295654
- DNA microarrayとは？goo Wikipedia (ウィキペディア) 。出典：Wikipedia（ウィキペディア）フリー百科事典。 DNA microarrayとは - goo Wikipedia (ウィキペディア) gooトップ サイトマップ スタートページに設定 RSS ヘルプ メニューへ ...
- In spotted microarrays, the probes are oligonucleotides, cDNA or small fragments of PCR products that correspond to mRNAs. ... DNA microarray In spotted microarrays,the probes are oligonucleotides, cDNA, or small fragments of ...
|リンク元||「DNAマイクロアレイ」「gene chip」「oligonucleotide microarray」「oligonucleotide array」「oligonucleotide array sequence analysis」|
|拡張検索||「cDNA microarray」「DNA microarray method」|
- cDNA array、cDNA microarray、DNA chip、DNA microarray、GeneChip、oligonucleotide array、oligonucleotide array sequence analysis、oligonucleotide microarray
- cDNA array、cDNA microarray、DNA chip、DNA microarray、gene chip、oligonucleotide array、oligonucleotide array sequence analysis
- cDNA array、cDNA microarray、DNA chip、DNA microarray、gene chip、oligonucleotide array sequence analysis、oligonucleotide microarray
- cDNA array、cDNA microarray、DNA chip、DNA microarray、gene chip、oligonucleotide array、oligonucleotide microarray
- cDNA array、DNA chip、DNA microarray、gene chip、oligonucleotide array、oligonucleotide array sequence analysis、oligonucleotide microarray