全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. ヘパリン起因性血小板減少症の臨床症状および診断 clinical presentation and diagnosis of heparin induced thrombocytopenia
- 2. 急性虚血性脳卒中に対する再灌流療法 reperfusion therapy for acute ischemic stroke
- 3. 前立腺癌におけるMRIの役割 the role of magnetic resonance imaging in prostate cancer
- 4. 臨床試験および臨床における関節リウマチの活動性の評価 assessment of rheumatoid arthritis activity in clinical trials and clinical practice
- 5. 次世代DNAシークエンシングの原理および臨床応用 principles and clinical applications of next generation dna sequencing
- The incidence rate of hip fracture in Shiraz, Iran during 2008-2010.
- Maharlouei N, Khodayari M, Forouzan F, Rezaianzadeh A, Lankarani KB.Author information Health Policy Research Centre, Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Shiraz, Iran.AbstractThis study aimed to estimate the incidence rate of hip fracture during 2008-2010 in Shiraz, Iran. Overall, the standardized age-related incidence were 329.6/100,000 in men and 1,589.7/100,000 in women. The incidence rate in females was remarkably higher than the previous studies in Iran.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):165. doi: 10.1007/s11657-013-0165-9. Epub 2014 Jan 15.
- This study aimed to estimate the incidence rate of hip fracture during 2008-2010 in Shiraz, Iran. Overall, the standardized age-related incidence were 329.6/100,000 in men and 1,589.7/100,000 in women. The incidence rate in females was remarkably higher than the previous studies in Iran.PURPOSE: Thi
- PMID 24424876
- Specific IgG and IgA of common foods in Chinese children with eczema: Friend or foe.
- Hon KL, Poon TC, Pong NH, Wong YH, Leung SS, Chow CM, Leung TF.Author information Department of Paediatrics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital , Shatin , Hong Kong.AbstractAbstract Background: Specific immunoglobulins G and A (IgG and IgA) for common food items have been extensively measured as surrogate markers of food allergy, and dietary avoidance based on the test results advocated. Aim: We reviewed the prevalence of specific food IgG and IgA in children with eczema and evaluated outcome of dietary avoidance in these children. Methods: Specific immunoglobulins of 96 food items were measured for 30 consecutive atopic dermatitis (AD) patients and disease severity [SCORing atopic dermatitis (SCORAD) and Nottingham eczema severity score (NESS)], Children Dermatology Life Quality Index (CDLQI), skin hydration (SH), transepidermal water loss (TEWL), topical corticosteroid and oral antihistamine usage were evaluated. Twenty seven of these patients received dietary avoidance advice based on IgG and IgA data. General acceptability of treatment (GAT) was documented at the end of 3 months. Results: There were generally no correlations among levels of IgG or IgA of the 96 food items and disease severity, quality of life, SH or TEWL. Two-third patients reported very good or good and one-third reported fair or poor GAT following dietary avoidance advice. There was no difference in any clinical parameters between the two groups following dietary avoidance. Patient with lower sunflower seed IgA (p = 0.043), casein IgG (p = 0.041), milk IgG (p = 0.037) or whey IgG (p = 0.014) had improved SCORAD and objective SCORAD following dietary advice. Conclusion: Children with AD are sensitized to many food allergens via IgG and IgA mechanisms. Levels of food IgG or IgA do not seem to correlate with any clinical parameters in AD. Subjectively, two third of patients accepted dietary manipulations as very good or good for their AD. Objectively, dietary avoidance had few clinical effects on the clinical parameters. Sensitization should not be generalized to mean allergy to common food.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):462-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.848262. Epub 2013 Nov 15.
- Abstract Background: Specific immunoglobulins G and A (IgG and IgA) for common food items have been extensively measured as surrogate markers of food allergy, and dietary avoidance based on the test results advocated. Aim: We reviewed the prevalence of specific food IgG and IgA in children with ecze
- PMID 24237254
- 滋賀医科大学雑誌 29(1), 40-45, 2016-03-25
- NAID 120005746382
- NAFLD における緑色野菜ジュースの飲用が血清ALT 値に及ぼす影響
- 岡山県立大学保健福祉学部紀要 = BULLETIN OF FACULTY OF HEALTH AND WELFARE SCIENCE, OKAYAMA PREFECTURAL UNIVERSITY 22, 27-37, 2016-03-12
- NAID 120005714084
- 生活習慣病を疫学・大規模臨床データから考える (第43回内科学の展望 体質から生活までを考える代謝内科学) -- (遺伝素因と環境を考える)
- 日本内科学会雑誌 105(3), 383-390, 2016-03-10
- NAID 40020765358
- OUR PIPELINE. placeholder. Identifying and developing products that will improve the health and quality of life of patients remains a primary focus of Forest Laboratories. See our current pipeline Access our Clinical Trial Registry ...
- geological dating