出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2012/12/12 00:24:07」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 成人における胸痛の診断的アプローチ diagnostic approach to chest pain in adults
- 2. 小児における胸痛に対するアプローチ approach to chest pain in children
- 3. 成人における胸痛の鑑別診断 differential diagnosis of chest pain in adults
- 4. 救急外来における胸痛評価 evaluation of chest pain in the emergency department
- 5. 筋骨格系の胸痛の治療 treatment of musculoskeletal chest pain
- Late latent syphilis in a patient with end-stage renal disease and presumptive penicillin allergy.
- Grice KT1, Day SA.Author information 1Karen T. Grice, Pharm.D., is Clinical Pharmacist, Department of Pharmacy, Grant Medical Center, Columbus, OH; at the time of writing, she was Pharmacy Practice Resident, Grant Medical Center. Sarah A. Day, Pharm.D., BCPS, is Clinical Pharmacist, Critical Care, Department of Pharmacy, Doctors Hospital, Columbus.AbstractPURPOSE: Pharmacotherapy challenges in a case of late latent syphilis complicated by end-stage renal disease and presumptive penicillin allergy are described.
- American journal of health-system pharmacy : AJHP : official journal of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists.Am J Health Syst Pharm.2014 Apr 1;71(7):558-61. doi: 10.2146/ajhp130345.
- PURPOSE: Pharmacotherapy challenges in a case of late latent syphilis complicated by end-stage renal disease and presumptive penicillin allergy are described.SUMMARY: A 58-year-old white woman was admitted to the hospital for symptoms including altered mental status, shortness of breath, and chest p
- PMID 24644115
- Results from a multicentre international registry of familial Mediterranean fever: impact of environment on the expression of a monogenic disease in children.
- Ozen S1, Demirkaya E, Amaryan G, Koné-Paut I, Polat A, Woo P, Uziel Y, Modesto C, Finetti M, Quartier P, Papadopoulou-Alataki E, Al-Mayouf SM, Fabio G, Gallizzi R, Cantarini L, Frenkel J, Nielsen S, Hofer M, Insalaco A, Acikel C, Ozdogan H, Martini A, Ruperto N, Gattorno M; Paediatric Rheumatology International Trials Organisation (PRINTO) and the Eurofever Project.Author information 1Department of Pediatrics, Hacettepe University, , Ankara, Turkey.AbstractBACKGROUND AND AIM: Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) is an autoinflammatory disease caused by mutations of the MEFV gene. We analyse the impact of ethnic, environmental and genetic factors on the severity of disease presentation in a large international registry.
- Annals of the rheumatic diseases.Ann Rheum Dis.2014 Apr 1;73(4):662-7. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2012-202708. Epub 2013 Mar 5.
- BACKGROUND AND AIM: Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF) is an autoinflammatory disease caused by mutations of the MEFV gene. We analyse the impact of ethnic, environmental and genetic factors on the severity of disease presentation in a large international registry.METHODS: Demographic, genetic and c
- PMID 23463692
- Diagnostic criteria for sarcoidosis.
- Heinle R1, Chang C2.Author information 1Division of Pulmonology, Department of Pediatrics, Thomas Jefferson University, 1600 Rockland Road, Wilmington, DE 19803, United States.2Division of Allergy and Immunology, Department of Pediatrics, Thomas Jefferson University, 1600 Rockland Road, Wilmington, DE 19803, United States. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractSarcoidosis is a multiorgan system disease that often presents insidiously. The diagnosis is often made fortuitously upon routine chest radiography or that done for other reasons. Blacks are more commonly affected than whites and age of onset is typically adolescents to young adults. Lung involvement is common and symptoms may include cough, dyspnea and chest pain. Extrapulmonary symptoms may include the skin, joint and eye findings. Bilateral hilar adenopathy is the classic finding on chest radiograph. Anemia or other cell line deficiencies, elevated liver enzymes, hypercalciuria, and EKG abnormalities may also be present. Angiotensin converting enzyme levels may be elevated but are not diagnostic. Histopathological confirmation of noncaseating granulomas is essential for diagnosis. It is generally performed through a biopsy of the most peripheral site possible, although transbronchial biopsy is commonly required. Finally, other possible etiologies must be evaluated and differentiated with a particular emphasis on tuberculosis due to the multiple overlapping symptoms and findings. Newer techniques such as proteomics and transcriptional gene signatures may contribute to the understanding of the pathophysiology of sarcoidosis, and may even serve as diagnostic tools in the future.
- Autoimmunity reviews.Autoimmun Rev.2014 April - May;13(4-5):383-387. doi: 10.1016/j.autrev.2014.01.035. Epub 2014 Jan 11.
- Sarcoidosis is a multiorgan system disease that often presents insidiously. The diagnosis is often made fortuitously upon routine chest radiography or that done for other reasons. Blacks are more commonly affected than whites and age of onset is typically adolescents to young adults. Lung involvemen
- PMID 24424172
- Traumatic Thoracic Aortic Dissection with Oral Administration of Antiplatelet Drugs in Multiple Trauma:A Case Report
- Ogino Takashi,Ogawa Tetsushi,Ishikawa Tetsuya [他]
- 北関東医学 62(4), 411-414, 2012-11
- … 62-year-old man was transported to the emergency medical center because of blunt chest trauma combined with multiple trauma after a car accident.He complained of severe back pain.Contrast-enhanced computed tomography revealed left hemopneumothorax with multiple left rib fractures,a scapular fracture,lung contusion,liver injury,right renal injury,and acute aortic dissection.Although open surgical repair and endovascular stent grafting were considered,primarily nonoperative manage-ment of the thoracic aortic injury under blood …
- NAID 40019485903
- 望月 拓,伊藤 悠城,栗田 華代 [他]
- 泌尿器科紀要 = Acta urologica Japonica 58(10), 549-552, 2012-10
- … Enhanced chest and abdominal computed tomography revealed a left renal cyst, and the wall of the cyst showed contrast enhancement. … Treatment was provided by intravenous temsirolimus therapy that resulted in partial remission and stable disease, which in turn relieved cancer pain. …
- NAID 40019490012
- Call 911 if: You have sudden crushing, squeezing, tightening, or pressure in your chest. Pain spreads (radiates) to your jaw, left arm, or between your shoulder blades. You have nausea, dizziness, sweating, a racing ...
- WebMD discusses possible causes of chest pain as well as when to see a doctor. ... Chest pain. The first thing you may think of is heart attack. Certainly chest pain is not something to ignore. But you should know that it has many ...
- physical suffering or distress, as due to injury, illness, etc.
- a distressing sensation in a particular part of the body
- mental or emotional suffering or torment
- laborious or careful efforts; assiduous care
- the suffering of childbirth.
- pain in the neck, nuisance
- pain sensation, painful sensation