全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 新たに診断された非転移性乳癌の治療の概要 overview of the treatment of newly diagnosed non metastatic breast cancer
- 2. 転移性ホルモン受容体陽性乳癌に対する治療アプローチ：内分泌療法 treatment approach to metastatic hormone receptor positive breast cancer endocrine therapy
- 3. 乳癌の臨床的特徴、診断および病期分類 clinical features diagnosis and staging of newly diagnosed breast cancer
- 4. 乳癌の疑いがある女性の診断的評価 diagnostic evaluation of women with suspected breast cancer
- 5. Breast density and screening for breast cancer
- United States Health Policies and Late-stage Breast and colorectal cancer diagnosis: Why such disparities by age?
- Mobley LR1, Kuo TM.
- Health economics review.Health Econ Rev.2015 Dec;5(1):58. doi: 10.1186/s13561-015-0058-2. Epub 2015 Jul 15.
- BACKGROUND: Colorectal and breast cancers are the second most common causes of cancer deaths in the US. Population cancer screening rates are suboptimal and many cancers are diagnosed at an advanced stage, which results in increased morbidity and mortality. Younger populations are more likely to be
- PMID 26170153
- Antibacterial and cytotoxic activity from the extract and fractions of a marine derived bacterium from the Streptomyces genus.
- Cartuche L1, Cruz D, Ramírez MI, Bailón N, Malagón O.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2015 Dec;53(12):1826-30. doi: 10.3109/13880209.2015.1010739. Epub 2015 Apr 16.
- CONTEXT: Marine natural products are a rich source of potent, selective, and structurally novel compounds. Marine bacteria are considered the most promising source of biologically active compounds which can be applied to treat a wide range of diseases.OBJECTIVE: The current study was designed to est
- PMID 25880141
- Breastcancer.org is a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing the most reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about breast cancer.
- Smoking tobacco appears to increase the risk of breast cancer, with the greater the amount smoked and the earlier in life that smoking began, the higher the risk.  In those who are long-term smokers, the risk is increased 35% to ...
- genus Cancer
- Cancer the Crab, Crab
- malignant neoplastic disease