- The use of telomere length as a predictive biomarker for injury prognosis in juvenile rats following a concussion/mild traumatic brain injury.
- Hehar H1, Mychasiuk R2.
- Neurobiology of disease.Neurobiol Dis.2016 Mar;87:11-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nbd.2015.12.007. Epub 2015 Dec 17.
- Telomeres were originally believed to be passive players in cellular replication, but recent research has highlighted their more active role in epigenetic patterning and promotion of cellular growth and survival. Furthermore, literature demonstrates that telomere length (TL) is responsive to environ
- PMID 26709201
- The Stockholm CREAtinine Measurements (SCREAM) project: protocol overview and regional representativeness.
- Runesson B1, Gasparini A1, Qureshi AR1, Norin O2, Evans M1, Barany P1, Wettermark B3, Elinder CG4, Carrero JJ5.
- Clinical kidney journal.Clin Kidney J.2016 Feb;9(1):119-27. doi: 10.1093/ckj/sfv117. Epub 2015 Nov 14.
- BACKGROUND: We here describe the construction of the Stockholm CREAtinine Measurement (SCREAM) cohort and assess its coverage/representativeness of the Stockholm county in Sweden. SCREAM has the principal aims to estimate the burden and consequences of chronic kidney disease (CKD) and to identify in
- PMID 26798472
- The Dix–Hallpike test or Nylen–Barany test is a diagnostic maneuver used to identify benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV). ... The Dix–Hallpike test is performed with the patient sitting upright with the legs extended. The patient's head ...
- mental test, mental testing, psychometric test
- assessment、data quality、exam、examination、examine、experimental design、matched group、measurement、research design、scoring method、test、trial
- Robert Barany