- Aleutian disease of mink
出典(authority):フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia）』「2015/10/07 19:15:15」(JST)[Wiki en表示]
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 先天性および後天性ＱＴ延長症候群の遺伝学 genetics of congenital and acquired long qt syndrome
- 2. 先天性QT延長症候群の臨床的特徴 clinical features of congenital long qt syndrome
- Monitoring chronic infection with a field strain of Aleutian mink disease virus.
- Jensen TH1, Hammer AS2, Chriél M3.Author information 1National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark, Hangøvej 2, DK-8200 Aarhus, Denmark. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Veterinary Disease Biology, University of Copenhagen, Ridebanevej 3, DK-1870 Frederiksberg C, Denmark.3National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark, Hangøvej 2, DK-8200 Aarhus, Denmark; National Veterinary Institute, Technical University of Denmark, Bülowsvej 27, DK-1870 Frederiksberg C, Denmark.AbstractAleutian mink disease virus (AMDV) readily spread within farmed mink and causes chronic infections with significant impacts for welfare and economy. In the present study a currently circulating Danish AMDV strain was used to induce chronic experimental infection of farmed mink. PCR was used to detect viral DNA in full blood, organs, faeces and oro-nasal swabs weekly for the first 8 weeks and then biweekly for another 16 weeks after AMDV challenge inoculation of wild type mink. The mink (n=29) was infected and seroconverted 2-3 weeks after AMDV inoculation and AMDV antibodies persisted during the maximum experimental period of 24 weeks. Viraemia and faecal excretion of viral DNA was detected in the mink (n=29) at various and intermittent time intervals. Excretion of viral DNA in oro-nasal swabs was detected for 1-8 weeks in 21 mink. This highlights the risk of transmitting AMDV between infected farms. PCR was successfully used to detect viral DNA in organs 8, 16 and 24 weeks after AMDV inoculation with only minor differences between these weeks which is of diagnostic interest. This AMDV challenge model was also used to mimic natural infection of susceptible sapphire mink. Four of 6 sapphire mink were infected indirectly via the AMDV inoculated wild type mink whereas the other 2 sapphire mink remained uninfected.
- Veterinary microbiology.Vet Microbiol.2014 Jan 31;168(2-4):420-7. doi: 10.1016/j.vetmic.2013.11.041. Epub 2013 Dec 16.
- Aleutian mink disease virus (AMDV) readily spread within farmed mink and causes chronic infections with significant impacts for welfare and economy. In the present study a currently circulating Danish AMDV strain was used to induce chronic experimental infection of farmed mink. PCR was used to detec
- PMID 24389253
- Evaluation of two enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays for serodiagnosis of Aleutian mink disease virus infection in mink.
- Andersson AM, Wallgren P.Author information Department of Animal Health and Antimicrobial Strategies, The National Veterinary Institute, Uppsala, SVA SE-751 89, Sweden. email@example.com.AbstractBACKGROUND: Aleutian disease in mink is caused by infection with Aleutian mink disease virus (AMDV). In Sweden, the infection most commonly causes classical Aleutian disease in which the immune system fails to neutralize the virus and the infection becomes persistent. Diagnosis of AMDV infection is based on serological methods that detect virus-specific antibodies. Traditionally counterimmunoelectrophoresis (CIEP) has been the preferred method, but in order to enable automation interest has been paid to other antibody detecting systems. Recently, at least two different ELISA systems that detect antibodies to AMDV have been manufactured; one is based on an in vitro grown AMDV as antigen, and the other system is based on the AMDV capsid protein VP2 as antigen. The aim of this study was to evaluate the two ELISA systems for detection of antibodies to AMDV using CIEP as the gold standard.
- Acta veterinaria Scandinavica.Acta Vet Scand.2013 Nov 25;55:86. doi: 10.1186/1751-0147-55-86.
- BACKGROUND: Aleutian disease in mink is caused by infection with Aleutian mink disease virus (AMDV). In Sweden, the infection most commonly causes classical Aleutian disease in which the immune system fails to neutralize the virus and the infection becomes persistent. Diagnosis of AMDV infection is
- PMID 24274663
- A frameshift mutation in the LYST gene is responsible for the Aleutian color and the associated Chédiak-Higashi syndrome in American mink.
- Anistoroaei R, Krogh AK, Christensen K.Author information Division of Animal Genetics and Bioinformatics, Department of Basic Animal and Veterinary Sciences, The Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Groennegaardsvej 3, Frederiksberg C, Denmark. firstname.lastname@example.orgAbstractOne of the colors of mink is Aleutian (aa)-a specific gun-metal gray pigmentation of the fur-commonly used in combination with other color loci to generate popular colors such as Violet (aammpp) and Sapphire (aapp). The Aleutian color allele is a manifestation of mink Chédiak-Higashi syndrome (CHS), which has been described in humans and several other species. As with forms of CHS in other species, we report that the mink CHS is linked to the lysosomal trafficking regulator ( LYST ) gene. Furthermore, we have identified a base deletion (c.9468delC) in exon 40 of LYST, which causes a frameshift and virtually terminates the LYST product prematurely (p.Leu3156Phefs*37). We investigated the blood parameters of three wild-type mink and three CHS mink. No difference in the platelet number between the two groups was observed, but an accumulation of platelets between the groups appears different when collagen is used as a coagulant. Microscopic analysis of peripheral blood indicates giant inclusions in the neutrophils of the Aleutian mink types. Molecular findings at the LYST locus enable the development of genetic tests for analyzing the color selection in American mink.
- Animal genetics.Anim Genet.2013 Apr;44(2):178-83. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2052.2012.02391.x. Epub 2012 Jul 5.
- One of the colors of mink is Aleutian (aa)-a specific gun-metal gray pigmentation of the fur-commonly used in combination with other color loci to generate popular colors such as Violet (aammpp) and Sapphire (aapp). The Aleutian color allele is a manifestation of mink Chédiak-Higashi syndrome (CHS)
- PMID 22762706
- 日本獣医師会雑誌 = Journal of the Japan Veterinary Medical Association 51(8), 417-420, 1998-08-20
- NAID 10018948675
- Cis-acting sequences in the Aleutian mink disease parvovirus late promoter important for transcription:comparison to the canine parvovirus and minute virus of mice
- J Virol 67, 1887-1895, 1993
- NAID 80006972820
- Comparison of promoter activity in Aleutian mink disease parvovirus, minute virus of mice and canine parvovirus possible role of weak promoters in the pathogenesis of Aleutian mink disease parvovirus infection
- J Virol 67, 1877-1886, 1993
- NAID 80006972819
- Aleutian Disease was first recognized in ranch-raised mink in 1956. The disease was so named because it was first found in mink with the Aleutian coat color gene, a gun-metal grey pelt. It was assumed that the disease was a result of poor ...
|拡張検索||「Aleutian mink disease parvovirus」「Aleutian mink disease virus」|
- 疾患：illnessより厳密な概念。「ある臓器に明確な障害が確認され、それによって症状が出ているとはっきり説明できる場合」 (PSY.9)
- 特定の原因、病態生理、症状、経過、予後、病理組織所見が全てそろった場合 (PSY.9)
- something that is very wrong with people's attitudes, way of life or with society.
- mink coat
- mi-, mio-
- conb form