- Salvadoraceae is a family in the plant order Brassicales, comprising 3 genera totalling around 12 species. They occur in Africa, including Madagascar; South East Asia; and have also been found on Java, suggesting they are probably found in much of Malesia. They are often found in hot, dry areas.
- Salvadoraceae was previously placed in order Celestrales, but is now placed in Brassicales.
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 救急外来における成人の頭痛の評価 evaluation of the adult with headache in the emergency department
- 2. 救急外来における異常行動の評価 evaluation of abnormal behavior in the emergency department
- 3. 救急外来における呼吸困難の成人の評価 evaluation of the adult with dyspnea in the emergency department
- 4. 救急外来における失神成人患者へのアプローチ approach to the adult patient with syncope in the emergency department
- 5. 救急外来における膣出血へのアプローチ approach to vaginal bleeding in the emergency department
- family Salvadoraceae, Salvadora family